Amazon India lightning deals

Limited-time deal: TOSHIBA 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Super QLED TV 55M650MP (Black) | with Free Fire TV Stick After Installation https://amzn.in/d/iWPVm0G
Don't know how good toshiba is, but seems very sweet deal one can get. Even says 3yrs warranty.
I myself will be buying one but in next 2-3 months.

Limited-time deal: TOSHIBA 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Super QLED TV 55M650MP (Black) | with Free Fire TV Stick After Installation https://amzn.in/d/iWPVm0G
Don't know how good toshiba is, but seems very sweet deal one can get. Even says 3yrs warranty.
Vidaa os and manufacturer is
Manufacturer Contact InformationDIXON TECHNOLOGY (INDIA) LIMITEDSHED

Yes. Not Google tv. And manufacturer is OEM for many brands. 3 year warranty looks nice..worth 40k ? I dumno.
Also why do tv these days have a tuner on board? I mean who uses that technology? Everything is set top box .
Mini led with reasonable local dimming zones. Definitely worth it if actually true.

Friend has the 65" version of m650, bought at launch with introductory offer of fire tv 4k max. Decent panel, probably comparable to lg/samsung of ~80k 55" tvs. Included os is absolutely useless. At 45k, less card discounts, I'd go for it if you're looking for a TV at this budget. Installation was painless though they tried to upsell an extra stand.

Inbuilt specs don't really matter when you're going to be using it with a firestick (as that's included), but native performance is pretty poor.

Friend has the 65" version of m650, bought at launch with introductory offer of fire tv 4k max. Decent panel, probably comparable to lg/samsung of ~80k 55" tvs. Included os is absolutely useless. At 45k, less card discounts, I'd go for it if you're looking for a TV at this budget. Installation was painless though they tried to upsell an extra stand.

Inbuilt specs don't really matter when you're going to be using it with a firestick (as that's included), but native performance is pretty poor.
Wish they had such tv with built in fire is with equal hardware found on firestick.

Wish they had such tv with built in fire is with equal hardware found on firestick.
IMO TV should be bought for only the display and nothing else. In built OS usually stops getting updated and becomes sluggish, and you will have to get a fire stick/Android TV box anyway. Given the low cost of these sticks/boxes no one should care about the in built software.

IMO TV should be bought for only the display and nothing else. In built OS usually stops getting updated and becomes sluggish, and you will have to get a fire stick/Android TV box anyway. Given the low cost of these sticks/boxes no one should care about the in built software.
Yes, i don't as i use firestick. Much better than these OS. Have seen sony tv also this sluggish.

Agreed. I own hisense 43 in 4k tv, the os etc is pathetic, (audio is good) and it has feature of screen off while on, so I use it to play audio via kodi.
For ott i use fire stick with HDMI port. Better pq than built in crap, no updates on OS.

Agreed. I own hisense 43 in 4k tv, the os etc is pathetic, (audio is good) and it has feature of screen off while on, so I use it to play audio via kodi.
For ott i use fire stick with HDMI port. Better pq than built in crap, no updates on OS.
Same here, just bought hisense E7k 43 inch....already had firestick.....only that it is VA panel otherwise good.....but one thing i noticed while using netflix is if that series is 4k it doesn't seem to work at 4k in dark parts quality seems bad but same in hotstar doesn't and neither on youtube

This is a sweet deal IMO.

This is a 4k panel, they give a free Fire TV stick HD or 4k one? any one aware?

What price did he get it for? I can see the current price on amazon for 65" is around 60k. Is that also a good deal.

4k, scroll to the 2nd image.
You're right. Few months back I emailed Toshiba India about this free firestick and they confirmed as below.

1715588300155.png

I've sent them another email asking if this firestick offer is still intact as Amazon still shows. Let's see.

Back