Amazon India lightning deals

Any loot PSU deals from anywhere? 650w+

For peace of mind, just buy any psu in tier-B of cultist psu list if using a decent/mid range graphics card or tier-C if using an entry level/low power consumption gpu like 1650 etc from specialized pc component stores like primeabgb/mdcomputers/vedant/theitdepot etc.

More than enough for any typical pc unless you are using 30-35k graphics card with recent core i/ryzen 5/7/9 processors with some plans of decent overclocking in future.

Last edited:

For peace of mind, just buy any psu in tier-B of cultist psu list if using a decent/mid range graphics card or tier-C if using an entry level/low power consumption gpu like 1650 etc from specialized pc component stores like primeabgb/mdcomputers/vedant/theitdepot etc.
Thanks for the warning but damn, we really need to be careful buying things from even from FK and Amazon these days it seems.

An Acer monitor I bought from FK a few months ago had the same issue, warranty on serial number was counted from the day it was manufactured. Monitor was made in 2021 and the warranty was almost over as per the serial number. But I contacted Acer, asked them to update the remaining warranty and they did without question. Now it has full warranty. So, it also depends on the brand I guess.

An Acer monitor I bought from FK a few months ago had the same issue, warranty on serial number was counted from the day it was manufactured. Monitor was made in 2021 and the warranty was almost over as per the serial number. But I contacted Acer, asked them to update the remaining warranty and they did without question. Now it has full warranty. So, it also depends on the brand I guess.
Yes but may also likely because acer has their own service centres for their monitors/laptops unlike pc components where as far as I know no pc component brand in India use their own service centres but 3rd party like rashi/inspirisys etc.

P.S. Check the edited post of mine above, I incl a psu link.

I have old gen but was high end PC, so want a little beefy but not necessarily overkill.
Tier-C 650w psu is more than enough for any typical gaming pc setup unless you are spending/have spent around 50k or more on processor & graphics card alone then it becomes hard to justify not spending 2-3k more on psu to get a tier-B psu over tier-C in cultist psu list.

Back