Amazon India lightning deals

6k again

Works awesome for my usage , to control and schedule geyser
What else is expected out of these ? Now i feel should have taken more for 600 bucks
Paise wasool hai pura
Guys how much difference in performance is there between this NUC and pi 8GB . Which will be more powerful ?
Add 8GB + SSD in NUC
Might change pi for this NUC . Pi was a JellyFin mediaserver and AdBlocker using Adguard/PiHole
Both the task a be done with this NUC
Too many cables and adapters with Pi . I am not a hardware tinkerer so .....

Is anyone here using this LG Ultragear Monitor:

LG Ultragear - 32Gn650 Qhd 32 Inch

How is it?
I had used the 4k (GN950) for a bit. It was really good. Bright, versatile positioning, lots of screen real estate for multiple windows. It was a 27" 4k panel. A 32" QHD panel sounds out of place. The pixel density is low for that one.

I had purchased that from Amazon and it came with dead/stuck pixels twice.

Last edited:
Should've bought the 5600x at 13k when I had the chance!

Waited for Flipkart offer to comeback or atleast card discounts on Amazon!!

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715-085528~2.png
    Screenshot_20230715-085528~2.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 404
Last edited by a moderator:
46990 is the final price. But HDFC doesn't have no cost EMI on this. So as @t3chg33k pointed out, for 3-month EMI, it comes to 48250 with interest. Add processing fee of 199+ GST ₹36 and you get appx. 48500.
You also need to pay 18% GST on each installment, so the cost is much higher to the point that there will not be much discount if purchasing on EMI.

You also need to pay 18% GST on each installment, so the cost is much higher to the point that there will not be much discount if purchasing on EMI.
Uh.. No. The GST is only on the interest portion, not on the entire amount. If interest shown is 1650, then GST will be somewhere around 300.

Back