Amazon India - Feedback Thread

1 day delivery is pretty Good, booked yesterday at 20:00 got it today now. I should say i am impressed. Looks like 6pm is the cut off time for 1day delivery from Mumbai to Hyderabad, while shipments from Bangalore cut off time is 8pm.

Last edited:
In India
Flipkart - WS retail = Amazon
Amazon - Amazon fulfilled = EBay
EBay = The Wild Wild West .

No offence .... Just in jest [emoji1]

1 day delivery is pretty Good, booked yesterday at 20:00 got it today now. I should say i am impressed. Looks like 6pm is the cut off time for 1day delivery from Mumbai to Hyderabad, while shipments from Bangalore cut off time is 8pm.
I've used many of their delivery options and they all reached me on time. +great customer support. The reason why i love AmazonIN.

I've used many of their delivery options and they all reached me on time. +great customer support. The reason why i love AmazonIN.
XylVpDK.jpg

Thanks God, they don't use Speed post here. These lame postmen come and leave when the person is not there, do not even call.

I have ordered diapers from one single seller always and it is amazon fulfilled. Always arrives on time. Probably because I get it delivered to Mumbai ? Whatever, it is better for me since I get diapers for less than MRP (sometimes Rs. 100 off or more) and it is free delivery even when order is not more than 500 Rs.

XylVpDK.jpg

Thanks God, they don't use Speed post here. These lame postmen come and leave when the person is not there, do not even call.
thats shocking. it must be the seller. for eg. in my case with Snapdeal the seller used a courier which I've never heard of. the name sounded like a local courier to me. they never delivered my item. I wonder if the customer in question contacted Amazon about the courier issue. and he should've never picked up the order. technically when you have problems like this the first thing to do is to contact the customer support, which i always do. That customer might not have done that.
As for Amazon they used BlueDart with all of my previous orders and they shipped my last order through Gati.

Last edited:
Today is the last day of delivery promised by amazon.
I know amazon will failed to keep their promise this time.
So,what should do next at tomorrow ?

AmazonIN finally showed its color.
I got SM that my item shipped yesterday.
When I tried tracking id of bluedart it shows invalid at night.
Not got mail from amazon that item undelivered.
But,actually item never shipped.
What liar and cheater.....:mad:
Why do you keep ordering from Amazon India? How do we know you're not a competitor trying to defame Amazon? Are you being paid by Flipkart or some other company to write posts like this? Please show us proof that you have actually placed an order at Amazon.

I have ordered diapers from one single seller always and it is amazon fulfilled. Always arrives on time. Probably because I get it delivered to Mumbai ? Whatever, it is better for me since I get diapers for less than MRP (sometimes Rs. 100 off or more) and it is free delivery even when order is not more than 500 Rs.
When its AmazonFulfilled, Its always from ATS. The Good about ATS is on the days they get less orders, the product usually gets delivered on the 2nd day, that's like Guaranteed two day delivery for FREE.

I am really impressed with their customer support who are prompt, they don't force you to speak in that Typical Delhi accent like Snapdeal. Folks at Snapdeal front end support are really pathetic.

I am really impressed with their customer support who are prompt, they don't force you to speak in that Typical Delhi accent like Snapdeal. Folks at Snapdeal front end support are really pathetic.
I agree. Snapdeal support is the worst of the lot. Its no different from bots handling the CC. :/

I ordered a plethora of modular containers / some crockery / and kitchen articles from Amazon. I got the orders in 18 hours at the max. I guess they have a HUB in GGN or something. Some orders, I placed in the evening, and they came next day post-lunch. What more can I get. This is without the expedited delivery option. I just chose the standard delivery option...!

Twice now Amazon has sent Amazon Fulfilled products with different courier. Last time it was FedEx and now India Post! What's going on?

Last edited:

I think Amazon uses Speedpost for pincodes not serviced by the regular couriers. This is a good thing - other sites outright refuse delivery in case a location is not covered by a courier.

How does it matter..? As long as you are getting the goods within the time-window..?
I didn't mind the FedEx, but India Post is unreliable and unpredictable. ATS is anything but. Current ETA for India Post delivery is 3rd December. ATS usually delivers within 36 hours. So it does matter.

Last edited:
I didn't mind the FedEx, but India Post is unreliable and unpredictable.
In my experiences I find Speedpost EMS to be much better than private couriers like DTDC and BlueDart and no I'm not kidding. They screwed up many times and some of them were very important to me, and sometimes don't even want to carry some packages but I've had no problem with EMS so far (and I hope this will not change). With EMS I know that while delivery won't be as quick as private couriers they get sure do get delivered, in one and half week maximum to rural areas. I paid premium for DTDC/BlueDart to ship documents but they don't even reach on time or sometimes just stay idle in their offices.

The amount of times I have found letters, IMPORTANT letters, sent by various people/organizations etc. to me via DTDC just lying "dumped" inside/outside my gate is not even funny. They don't even bother to sign receipt on those occasions.

Unbelievable...

Recently, Amazon Guy collected 100 bucks extra on the actual amount when my brother gave him without counting. He knew he took extra money, When i realised he took extra money asked him on call if he took extra 100.. he said he will come in 1/2hour and return it. waited for 1 hour and called him he says i am at my home since my duty is over and if he comes tomorrow near my place he will give money and there's no guarantee that he will come tomorrow.. I simply hung up and called up customer care and gave a complaint knowing the guy trying to play me, 100 bucks was nothing and since he was playing me i got pissed off.
Result: The next day morning the dude came running with money bag and asked why did you gave complaint, Their branch office got a mail from amazon sales manager to Fire off that dude if he doesn't return money by afternoon to the customer.

kudos to Amazon. This November all 12 orders were from Amazon.

I didn't mind the FedEx, but India Post is unreliable and unpredictable. ATS is anything but. Current ETA for India Post delivery is 3rd December. ATS usually delivers within 36 hours. So it does matter.

As long as it is in the stipulated time frame, we are fine. You have any real incidence where you ordered of a portal and were given a definitive time line (like FK, The Bay, AZ do), and IPS breached it...?

Back