Microsoft and Logitech Input And Gaming Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,
Mates This Go Is For The Hot Selling Ms And Logitech Mouses .We Might Add Keyboards Into this Later On.

Logitech Mouse and Keyboard Products

Product Details For Mx518 Mouse :

* 1800-dpi MXâ„¢ Optical Engine: Experience ultra-high resolution and pixel-precise tracking.
* Adjustable Sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to high-G maneuvers, without pausing the action.
* 8-Button Design: Don't skip a beat. Your favorite controller functions map directly to your MX 518.
* Forward/Back Buttons: Accelerate your gaming intelligence.
* Super-slick Feet: Glide effortlessly across almost any surface.
* PS/2 and PC Compatible: Play on your system of choice.
* Right-Handed Comfort Grip: Fits your hand naturally, reduces fatigue.
* Superior Grasp: Enjoy long-lasting comfort—even during the longest gaming sessions.

Pricing & Shipping Details

* 1288/- + Rs :51 For surface Cargo and Rs :81/- For Air Cargo

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboards​

Product Details Microsoft Intelli 3.0 Gaming Mouse

* Experience legendary responsiveness, tracking, and comfort in the optical mouse preferred by professional gamers. Improved mouse feet for ultra-slick gliding.

Pricing :

* Ms Intelli 3.0 @ Rs :1750/- + Rs :51 For Surface Cargo & Rs :81/- For Air Cargo

Warranty

* Three Years Warranty

Order Booking Details

* Just PM Me And It will Be On the Way The Same Day.....

Booked Orders

* Waiting .............

techie_007 said:
cool prices on the mx518 :eek:hyeah: seems ur gonna be real popular here real soon ...

Hi ,
this Is Gonna Get Bigger,If your People Can PM Me your Interest Checks For MS And Logi Keyboards,Mouses and Combos and Gaming Products I Will Add The Same Too .

hi, slightly off topic, but do you have the Logitech wireless mouse series available?

I am looking for one .. models and prices would be great,posted or pm'd

thanks!!

babhishek said:
hi, slightly off topic, but do you have the Logitech wireless mouse series available?
I am looking for one .. models and prices would be great,posted or pm'd

thanks!!
Sir ,
I do Have All Of Logitech and Microsft .Due To My Inbox Email Folder crash i Have Been On My Toes For 2 Days ,I Am Sending You a PM

thanks.

how much for the following models?

Logitech V450 Cordless Laser Mouse

Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse.

babhishek said:
thanks.

how much for the following models?
Logitech V450 Cordless Laser Mouse
Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse.
Sir ,
the Rates Are 1975/- + Tax 4% + shipping For V450 And Rs :1065/- + Tax 4% + Shipping For V220 .Both 1 Week Delivery Period

Can I order one, is it still open, if yes please pm me your acc. Also free shipping :D u roxx man :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back