Zzzzzzzz...Its a Z

apextwin146 said:
congrats for the purchase bro ..
bty did u do some tests on the LCD before buying it ? If yes can you let me knw..

Although did not do much tests, but carried my MP4 player (with TV out) and checked a few pics of green, blue, red, black, white color pics to see if any dead pixels exists. Carried a couple of DVD rips to check for Video. Checked TV reception on Reliance BIG TV at the store.
Thats it.

^^Yeah man...i know...will be making an entire cabinet there when i do the renovation of my house. That side of the wall will have the TV, DVD Player, PS2, Eaget M880 media player, my Wall-E and EVA toys :p

raksrules said:
Waiting for the PS3 to be cracked :D

You may be disappointed then. :p

It took hardly few years to crack the PS2 whereas it's already more than 3 years since the launch of the PS3 and still there's no way to crack the console yet!

Grab a PS3 slim I say. :D

Mighty congrats on a huge display.

^^ Grey market is when you buy stuff without obtaining any bill or warranty and payment usually done in cash with only kaccha bill for reference purpose.

What happens in this case is that the store people have setting with passengers / frequent fliers / airline staff and thos people say get this TV from Bangkok (Singapore etc) for the cost price there (say 80k INR types). They have setting with customs as well where they pay a small amount and get the TV out and that TV is sold to people at a comparatively lower price than what is available in retail market.

This Sony Z one has MRP of 1.83Lakh and street price of between 1.52 Lakh and 1.60 Lakh.

Mine came from Cathay Pacific :p

Back