ZUNE HD 16gb @140$ Amazon.com

can sum1 ask ICC world ?

I actually already got 2 quotes from them for zune and i didn't buy coz of their high prices .....they quoted 8400 for 125$ refurbished one ..so looking 140$ will be nearly 9.4K types ..... i dont want to ask them again so can sum1 else ask ICC :p

Unrealistic said:
I've got an Aramex Shop and Ship account. Customs/Duties are not included in their shipping quotes though.
How much do they charge normally? And is it possible to ship as a gift to avoid customs on items worth less than 10K?

You should try their PPO service, it seems the prices are cheaper for PPO. I got a $110 Manufacturer Refurbished Zune and was charged only 1k as shipping + customs. And later when I asked for a quote through Shop Abroad for the same item they quoted with almost 2k as shipping + customs charges.

And when I asked them why such a difference they said

This is in reference to your email below. We would like to bring to our kind notice that PPO and Shop Abroad Services are completely different. In Shop Abroad services there are lot more of processing work and foreign currency exchange requires. Hence the charges for both the services are different.

So maybe with PPO option prices will be even less. :)

^ Can you help with the link to their PPO service. I don't seem to be able to find it on their website. All I see is Shop & Ship.

^ Thanks! I thought you were referring to Aramex PPO :) Nevertheless, let me follow up with them. Last time they gave me a crazy quote for the Kindle 3, but I had opted for a Shop and Ship mode.

Might sound a bit stupid considering the bad reviews.. but this might still be worth a shot?

How about asking amarbir?

varkey said:
You should try their PPO service, it seems the prices are cheaper for PPO. I got a $110 Manufacturer Refurbished Zune and was charged only 1k as shipping + customs. And later when I asked for a quote through Shop Abroad for the same item they quoted with almost 2k as shipping + customs charges.

And when I asked them why such a difference they said

So maybe with PPO option prices will be even less. :)
they ****ed me up .... seeing ur case , ordered a 100$ zune refurbished and now they asked for 1300 customs and 1000 shipping ..2300 total :mad: these are even more than their shop abroad quotes :(

never gonna buy using PPO again :( better to know all costs right away

^ Oh thats bad! But Rs.1034 was the amount they charged me for a refurbished Zune of value $109.5 which I bought from eBay. Based on your experience it seems they made an error in my case! I forgot the exact splitup, but I think I was charged Rs 560 for shipping and balance as customs and other charges.

a friend was interested for zune few day back . i got a quote of Rs9696 for ebay price of $150 . it came around to more than 30% for custom charges . custom charges are different for different types of items . a $144 SSD bought from newegg had only Rs743 as customs.

Back