WTB Zotac GTX950 2GB OC @ 8K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Do anybody have Zotac GTX950 2GB OC for sale @ 8K ?
Under Warranty, With Bill & Registered for extended Warranty & shipped to Lucknow?

You can get a better GPU in that price range bro. Probably something from ATI or a previous gen Nvidia card.
P.S. 950 ain't worth spending 8k.

8k for GTX 950 is nuts. You are better off buying a new GTX 1050 2GB.
How is 8k nuts? It used to sell for like 14k.

For 8k theres nothing he can buy. even 1050tis are like 14k.

@OP ive got a zotac one for 13900 which i bought 1 year back from deltapage. However, I only want to sell it in july when il be buying a 1060. If you can wait till then, id be happy to sell it to you.

So what ? Just because it used to retail for 14k at launch doesn't mean it's a sensible purchase two years later especially for 8K.
He can put Rs.1800 more and get a brand new 1050 2GB, heck even the Zotac 1050Ti 4GB mini can be found for 12.5k in stores, an RX 460 @ 9k from the Global Store too is a better option instead of a used 950 with less warranty that's already filed under legacy by Ngreedia.

@OP ive got a zotac one for 13900 which i bought 1 year back from deltapage. However, I only want to sell it in july when il be buying a 1060. If you can wait till then, id be happy to sell it to you.
Please dont misguide people for own benefit. Everyone know that the 950 isnt worth 8k.

LOL nice try.

So how much is it worth then? because i asked on here in the "How much can i sell this for" thread and the answer there was 8k.
With the availability of the GTX1000 and RX series it will be stupid buying the older gen cards unless they come for cheap or the buyer is not concerned too much about the performance difference. Its like buying a 6th gen i5 6500 for 16k when you can get the 7th gen i5 7500 for some 700-800rs more. Performance upgrade here is minor but its new. The graphics card with you is used.
Doesn't matter how much you originally paid for it, all I can say is you'll be very lucky to get 8k for it. Personally I wont pay more than 6k. This is if it's in mint and has at least 3 years warranty (Zotac has 2+3 yrs warranty). This is not lowballing. I'm just presenting some facts about the issue with the current market. Its not worth more.
As it stands now its much better to add a little more $ and go for a new GTX1050 2GB.
This is not only for the GTX 950. People looking to buy the older gen. GTX 960/970 (lol 3.5GB)/980/R-series at "discounted" prices just because its much lower than the MRP now don't know what they are getting themselves into. Avoid even older gen cards (GTX 700/Radeon HD series) like a plague now.
Hope this helps everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back