Zomg.... my biggest purchase ever....

Excellent results...Thats a light scene though...

But really this is awesome...Playblasts, cloth/hair simulations, particles can benefit so much frm this in heavy scenes...

But 17k is so steep..

Congrats man....Now I really value this...cheers.

Mask, I have no reason to be jealous.

Karans like a bro to me, Whats his is mine :p.

Its just that he doesnt need it. Not at all. Its a waste of 5500 Rs.

C2D's arent that timing dependant, and his gskills are capable of 2:3 with any FSB hed throw at it.

OMG... :O...

RAM... :O

Congrats... :clap: Hope it does what u make it do.... and what it does is value for what u paid...

Hope u didnt do it coz of others... :rofl:

Sour over what? I have a friggin T7200. I don't really use it for anything. I just needed a new lappy, and wanted one with 64 bit support. There was no other choice really. Turion has driver problems in Linux (Intel has a platform, AMD lets vendors just patch together stuff.

KingKrool said:
Sour over what? I have a friggin T7200. I don't really use it for anything. I just needed a new lappy, and wanted one with 64 bit support. There was no other choice really. Turion has driver problems in Linux (Intel has a platform, AMD lets vendors just patch together stuff.
Which lappy ?

Have fun Karan :D !

KingKrool said:
@Anish: Inspiron 6400

There's also a Core Duo available on that Dell..
Kinda sceptical about the faster times in SMax rendering... 5 to 3, doesn't seem possible with just faster memory...

If it does, then that's reason nuff for a fast 800+ MHz kit. btw, could I do 4-4-4-10 on my corsairs @ 800 Mhz at the same voltage? they hardly seem to get warm...

Any chance of doing 3-4-4-10 or 3-4-4-8? At what volts?

^^Will definitely do 800 at 4-4-4. Will probably require around 2.0-2.1V for it. Could also run at 3-3-3 or 4-3-3 with higher voltage, say 2.2-2.3V. Pointless asking people what your stuff can do tho, just give it a try and find out for urself.

Back