Less than 10K Zenfone 5 or Redmi Note or Yu Yureka

vigilante

Adept
Need an Android phone for wife under 10k.
Essential requirements : Big screen, good camera, good looks, decent battery.
I have shortlisted the Zenfone 5, Yu Yureka and Redmi Note in the mentioned order.
Below is short analysis for each phone based on slight hands-on usage and reviews on the net.

Zenfone 5: Looks good, good camera, and a slightly reputed brand name. Although underpowered as compared to other two, wifey wont be playing any resource intensive games. Currently selling at 8.5k on flipkart which makes it very lucrative. Not sure about lollipop update and have heard about battery issues.

Yu Yureka:
A very powerful beast specs-wise. Screen is bigger but I did not like the color reproduction and sharpness. Found the build quality just about decent. CM is a plus not for wife does not matter that much.

Redmi Note: Again a very powerful phone but average looking and wife did not like the display too much. She found the colors quite muted. (Personally it didn't bother me much, but then it was a -ve point for her)

Moto G 2nd gen at 11k is really good but wife thinks it's very plain-looking, so i could't convince her. I am leaning more towards Zenfone. Need advice from the respective phone users which would help me pick one up before this weekend.
TIA.

How is the battery life of yureka phone?

Planning to purchase today

My brother uses it as his daily driver. It gives him more than 6-7 hours of Screen On time with Wi-Fi connected. But he usually keeps the brightness as very low. Still I would say that's a good return. Expect it to get better with Lollipop. But the default charger provided is slow at 1 amp output.

Found Antutu benchmark of this phone between HTC one and LG G3

Wasnt expected the same from octa core processor and 2gb ram

Even, nexus 5 and MI3 leading hands down, considering both the phones are more than 1 year old[DOUBLEPOST=1428584778][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks, ordered Yureka

But later found Lenovo A7000 with almost identical specs
and having upper hand with bigger battery and dolby atmos speakers

This had make me confused, what to do
Shall I stay with Yureka or cancel and go for Lenovo?

Last edited:
Back