PC Peripherals Zebronics ZEB-858B Cube Cabinets

sureshskr

Recruit
Please some one help to find more information on this cabinets to setup my NAS/HTPC.

1. Does this one compatible with Mini-ITX motherboard
2. Does this one compatible with standard power supply or SFF needs to be used
3. No. of 3.5 inch HDD supported
4. Price of the cabinet.

CoolerMaster Elite 130 costs me around Rs 3600, so looking this one for alternative. If someone have details specs, also share it.

Hey, it supports micro atx motherboards so should support mini itx also. You can use normal power supply. You can fix one 3.5mm drive. Mrp is 2400rs, street price should be lower.

Hey, it supports micro atx motherboards so should support mini itx also. You can use normal power supply. You can fix one 3.5mm drive. Mrp is 2400rs, street price should be lower.

I am worried this supports only 1 3.5 inch HDD. Do you own it, if you have detailed specs please share some photos and any chance to fit more drives.

This doesn't gives view of HDD mounting

If i remember correctly HDD is mounted on the bottom, hence the rubber pads you see there.
IMG_6279.jpg

Looks nice, but I dont think its going to have place for a ODD (not that most care), but you can keep put an additional HDD in ODD drive. I think I would prefer the Circle cabbys that I am buying on Monday.

Please some one help to find more information on this cabinets to setup my NAS/HTPC.

1. Does this one compatible with Mini-ITX motherboard
2. Does this one compatible with standard power supply or SFF needs to be used
3. No. of 3.5 inch HDD supported
4. Price of the cabinet.

CoolerMaster Elite 130 costs me around Rs 3600, so looking this one for alternative. If someone have details specs, also share it.

1. Yes
2. SFF
3. 1
4. 2K upto 2.5K mostly

All above are my approx based on looks.

Looks nice, but I dont think its going to have place for a ODD (not that most care), but you can keep put an additional HDD in ODD drive. I think I would prefer the Circle cabbys that I am buying on Monday.

I bought Cooler Master Elite 130 for Rs 3500 in Ritchie Street in Chennai. What Circle cabinets you are going to pick, I can keep a choice for that next time.

Back