Your Sleeping Pattern?

swatkats

Skilled
I have friends who sleep 11 t0 4 and Few 1 to 7 like me and Few people whom i know working as Tech Support from home sleep every 6 hours for 1 hour.
I'm Trying to gather some information of people from different job fields.

Kindly mention:
- Your Sleeping duration
- Job ( IT/Site engineer/Business)

Hope this thread doesn't go too off-topic. :)

Sleep around eight hours a day in which six have to continuous. No fixed sleeping time or pattern. Was sleeping from 8-2 during the day till 2 days ago but slept from 11-5 at night for the last two days.
Run my own business working from home.

7-8hrs. Usually 11 to 6 (or 12 to 7) during weekdays. Changes drastically during weekends when I am watching movies or playing games.
Job - IT (Software development)

Normal and sound sleep - 10:30 to 6:30 (8 hrs)....

5 mins nap in office after heavy lunch around 2 pm, not so often once or twice in month...

Job type - Mechanical Engineer (Not on shop floor but do analysis on desktop)

1 .30 am to 7.30 am ( 6 Hours ) Weekdays
3 am to 10 am + 1 Hour in afternoons ( Weekends )
Business Consultant & Manager.

2am to 715 am . It guy . Drop daughter to school so 715 am get up . Lights out at 1030 pm everyday but listen to online radio ... browse tech enclave etc till 2am .Weekends 1.5 hours afternoon sleep .

Mine is not fixed. Mostly at 12.00pm and till 8-9am.
IT guy.
I know few ppl in my company who works till 2 and wakes up by 5 or 6. I am sure sleeping less than 5-6hrs will give you loads of diseases/issues in future. They are highly paid and they want to retire early.

12-8AM. Except on night duties which is on every 5th day. Also on morning shift I wake up at 5am to be in office by 8am.
Air Traffic Controller.

8 hours, anytime. Mostly, 2am - 10am But it varies depending on work, day etc.

I've found, my body needs atleast 8 hours else I cant focus on work. So I prioritize sleep over everything else.

7 hours minimum. 3:30 AM to 11:00AM.
International Banking

Although, I have a nasty habit of waking up to check the time. It's mostly to check if I have over or under slept. However, I find it extremely difficult to go back to sleep, once it's broken. Wish I was one of those who could just instantly fall asleep.

Try to get complete 8 hrs sleep daily.
weekdays-- 12:30a 8:30a
weekends-- 1:30a 9:30/ 10a

Can never ever sleep past 10a no matter what the shit shift!
As for afternoons naps esp. on weekends, I always try to avoid them but if everybody sleeps in my house then automatically my eyes start to close..

IT Admin

From 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM/10:00 PM to 6:00 AM/11:00 PM to 7:00 AM/12:00 AM to 8:00 AM. Depending on if I have early morning meetings the next day at work.

Data Analyst.

4-4.30 am to 10am IT Network support , trying to start my own business
during on-call support week most of time less than 6 hours.

Back