Your Picture

Udit, I've somehow missed reading up about your condition all this time. Like Mask, I often wondered about your avatar too, but could never muster up the courage to ask you about it.
I'm in complete awe of your enthusiasm, and I admire you for that. I shall pray for your recovery, take care Udit and keep up the spirit!

I have seen you in the Chip forums before. Wondered about your avatar then.

Nway, i think you are one courageous chap! All the best, friend !!

And heres another cheers to that upcoming monster machine!! :hap2:

Family comes first..........

udit-130286 said:
My father told me when I get cured he will bring me a Hummer H2 my favourite car.

I cried when I read this.
Udit, you are so lucky to have such a supportive family.
I have realised the importance of family ties having gone through trauma myself and the support of one's parents/family helps a lot.

Recover fast, all the best for your recovery and be thankful that you have such a good family with whose support you'll recover fast.

I shall pray for you :) .

Regards,
Darthcoder.

Darthcoder said:
Udit, you are so lucky to have such a supportive family.
I have realised the importance of family ties having gone through trauma myself and the support of your parents/family helps a lot.

Recover fast, all the best for your recovery and be thankful that you have such a good family with whose support you'll recover fast.

I agree.....

And that is what families aree there for. All families come together in times of need and distress.... Even my family when I have had my numerous accidents(though they all pale in comparison to yours).

superczar said:
medpal :) what do you think i intended when i said that :)

udit...:hap2: All my best wishes & prayers for Your plans
:hap2:

i know your intention was like the vision of cat in your avtaar (phun) but still i wanted to convey you the seriousness and tough nature of that disease as the link provided by eazy does elaborate the causes and nature but not elaborate on difficulties it brings with it.

and as i have been a part of team dealing with muscular dystrophies i know the position udit is in.

no anger against you :D

i suggest one award for udit : The brave face of TE:hap2:

medpal said:
i suggest one award for udit : The brave face of TE:hap2:

I second that - and here is his prize for that.... something I feel is his GREATEST WISH :devil:

UDIT = A REAL MAN !!!

Pretty_Lady.jpg

Eazy said:
I second that - and here is his prize for that.... something I feel is his GREATEST WISH :devil:

UDIT = A REAL MAN !!!

Pretty_Lady.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SomeBody Stop him~~!!

Jhakaaaaaasssszzzzz [well, stupid CN had to mess the above line up when it dubbed it in hindi :( ]

params7 said:
I figure most prlly the SSJ hairdue :p

If you call hair being straight up (like super saiyans), i used to do it before if i apply brylcream and i like the same, but now my hair became tooooo long, it comes near my lower lips, too lazy to get a hair cut:p (havent done any hair cut for almost 5 months:eek:hyeah:)

Back