Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Completed Horizon Zero Dawn (PC).

Took my time with this game. The ending levels became really tedious for me with all the climbing and Tomb Raider-esque jumps across gaps in the rocky terrain. Plus discovering all the caves became very monotonous because they were all similar and just littered with different Audio/ Text logs (yes, I patently heard them all while playing).
The story is what kept me going in the game.

Completed Horizon Zero Dawn (PC).

Took my time with this game. The ending levels became really tedious for me with all the climbing and Tomb Raider-esque jumps across gaps in the rocky terrain. Plus discovering all the caves became very monotonous because they were all similar and just littered with different Audio/ Text logs (yes, I patently heard them all while playing).
The story is what kept me going in the game.
Time for Forbidden West!

Time for Forbidden West!

Yes will pick it up but not right now. Not to keen on killing robots/ mechs immediately. I know a lot of people enjoyed HZD a whole lot but somehow I didn't. If it wasn't for the story that kept me hooked I would have probably not completed it at all. The combat and terrain hopping got pretty boring for me towards the middle of the game. I kept doing Errands, Side Quests between the main quests to keep things as fresh as possible but still.

Yes will pick it up but not right now. Not to keen on killing robots/ mechs immediately. I know a lot of people enjoyed HZD a whole lot but somehow I didn't. If it wasn't for the story that kept me hooked I would have probably not completed it at all. The combat and terrain hopping got pretty boring for me towards the middle of the game. I kept doing Errands, Side Quests between the main quests to keep things as fresh as possible but still.
Ghost of Tsushima time :woot:

Ghost of Tsushima time :woot:

Haha... yes now that I will definitely play but plan is in October when I will be stationed for a month at home with no traveling and long 14 hour flights. Want to give my undivided attention to that game when I play it. Will send my GF back to the US as well. Don't want any distractions whatsoever! :D

I still need to decide on what to pick up next...

Back