Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Try Far cry 6 and play as the Girl, amazing story.
Played when it was launched, better than previous ones but still miss animal crafting as you can buy everything with money which makes animal hunting useless
I played a month ago, story is utter garbage IMO. Still had some fun.
You can can't compare FC3 story with others even FC 4 story was just Ok but playable.
Yes, once you get the courage to launch the game and play for a few minutes that can stretch to hours again but when you quit again same story you get lazy to sit again.
If you want short and decent story with some fun then Miles Morales is the way to go. If you want a good story length and gameplay then Uncharted hands down.
Thats so true, Its been a week that I am still trying to decide which game to start
I haven't played GoW so maybe I'll try Spiderman as its smaller
GoW. The game is a bloody masterpiece. Even if you've never played the previous entries, this game will grip you. It's one of the best games I've ever played and ever made.
Dam bro you are making it hard for me to decide, the weekend will pass and I'll just watch some shows hahaha
Just unable to play it with a controller. Is there any setting to quick aim? Aiming with the thumb sticks is painful.
For FPS/Shooting games my choice will always be KB/Mouse also the fact I don't have any console :D

You can can't compare FC3 story with others even FC 4 story was just Ok but playable.
You or I don't have to compare stories with other game (even from the same franchise) to know if either is a bad one. A bad story is a bad story.
So my conclusion was not based off comparison but what I feel about it.

Can somebody please recommend a game which has a story as good as RDR2, prefrebably never gen. PS5 or PC.
HZD, AC origins and odyssey, God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman, The Last of Us Part 1, CP 2077, Hogwarts Legacy, Star Wars Jedi Fallen order and Jedi survivor, etc.

There are other good PS5 games not yet available on PC like GoW Ragnarok, Ghost of Tsushima, sequels of HZD, Spiderman, TLOU & GoW.

After playing Hitman World of Assassination for the last 4 months finally jumped ship!

Started Alan Wake Remastered (PC) - This a replay rather but after 10 years! Forgotten the story so thought before picking up Alan Wake 2 I would play the remastered OG title.

FInished FC new dawn some time ago. The level at the end was a b!tch to finish unless you buy their FC credits and upgrade the weapons. Decided to grind instead.

Started FC6, felt more like FC3 meets Just cause 4. Not as enjoyable as FC5 or 4. Maybe it could change if I put more hours in it.

After playing Hitman World of Assassination for the last 4 months finally jumped ship!

Started Alan Wake Remastered (PC) - This a replay rather but after 10 years! Forgotten the story so thought before picking up Alan Wake 2 I would play the remastered OG title.
You're in for a ride with Alan Wake 2. Best game I've played all year (after GoW 2018). God bless Remedy.

Just finished The Last of Us part 2

Gameplay is superb. It's engaging, keeps you on your toes, and there are parts which are challenging enough for it to not feel like a walk in the park. One of the things this game does really well is build tension. There are parts where you just don't know what to expect and it tends to get on your nerves. I literally quit the game on two occasions rather than open a door because I was so scared of what I'll find on the other side.

I'm still working through my emotions about the story though. The sense of purpose of the first game is somewhat missing here. The story arc is also not as satisfying. I won't say it's bad though.

Overall, a very good game which you should play if you played the first part. It might be releasing for PC next year or early 2025 to coincide with Season 2 of the TV show.

Finished GoW-Ragnarok 4 days after release (Took 2 days off to finish it) but didn't get the chance to platinum it cuz Ghost Of Tsushima and Elden Ring were in backlog already. Finally a year later it's all done.......... I have platinum'd Elden Ring and souls games but the Valkyrie in GoW-R triggered my "break the remote and crush the monitor" rage.

Next Stop: Armoured Core VI: Fires of Rubicon :) I cleared my backlogs just so that I can focus entirely on AC6

gowr_plat.jpg

Just finished The Last of Us part 2

Gameplay is superb. It's engaging, keeps you on your toes, and there are parts which are challenging enough for it to not feel like a walk in the park. One of the things this game does really well is build tension. There are parts where you just don't know what to expect and it tends to get on your nerves. I literally quit the game on two occasions rather than open a door because I was so scared of what I'll find on the other side.

I'm still working through my emotions about the story though. The sense of purpose of the first game is somewhat missing here. The story arc is also not as satisfying. I won't say it's bad though.

Overall, a very good game which you should play if you played the first part. It might be releasing for PC next year or early 2025 to coincide with Season 2 of the TV show.
It's a good game and to some a great game but It never got engaging for me neither in story and well combat was never a focus of Last of Us titles anyway. The first part however is GOAT.

Last edited:
Completed:

Alan Wake Remastered
The Signal DLC
The Writer DLC

Had completed Control + DLC's last year so read the plot again on Wiki to recap things.

Now all set to start Alan Wake 2 next!

Completed God of War Ragnarok in Give me GOW Mode. Boy, it requires too much blocking and took 22 hours almost. Zeus armor is the best but you die with one blow.

Back