Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

PS3 visuals look the least appealing and I'm concerned about the frame rates too. MW3 MP was quite enjoyable on Xbox 360, expensive though!!

Hmm yeah I think I'll wait a bit and check Far Cry 4 trophies. PS3 v PC dilemma there too.

Started Assassins Creed Unity...Right now fps issues/drops are there also being discussed online which might be fixed by some updates...Right now with 2500k + gtx760 getting 20-30fps on 1080p everything high...
Story and game looks good right now.
Let's see how it goes...:)

Completed Saints Row IV (Main Missions & All Side Missions).
Completed Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix DLC.
Completed Saints Row IV: How the Saints Save Christmas DLC.

That's a lot of SR style craziness for now!! :D

Finished Uncharted 2. Was a great improvement over 1 in terms of graphics, gameplay and everything. Enjoyed thoroughly. Will take some time before I start with 3.
Started Resistance 3, although I never played 1 and 2. The game looks gorgeous. The environment kinda reminds me of Half life 2. Finished 3 chapters and there are some crazy weapons. Shooting through covers with Augur, now that's something new. But no regenerating health :(. This never used to be a problem earlier but now so much used to regenerating health that the whole gameplay tactic needs to be changed. Might take some time to adapt back :depressed:.

Back