YOU-telecom 512kbps UL for Rs.850 and 1mbps UL for Rs.1430 !

Experiences with YouTele can be extremely variable. I had a 192 kbps UL conn with them for over two years. For a year and a half I had no complaints whatsoever. The last few months however were torturous. Frequent outages after the undersea cable cuts. Low speeds, port issues.

The tech support seemed to be run by folks who were dumber than a bag of doorknobs.

They blamed low speeds on windows vista, when I used a mac they blamed it on apple..when I used a netbook with XP ..they blamed it on atom. Apparently the latest systems from Microsoft Apple and Intel are not meant for "Broadband". This sad state of affairs made me switch.

hmm... very nice rates and speeds. wud like to switch to this ISP since am in B'lore. but b4 that need to hear from somebdy who already has it here.

You gives fantastic pings. I had it for a year and half before I switched to Airtel. I think they have really good routing. The other good ISP for gaming is Tata indicom.

I am now on BSNL..duh. I don't game on it anyway, so its cool for me.

Eagerly expecting when they are coming to Mysore. Need to try out. They are having some damn good price structure.

Hate these desi companies like Airtel and BSNL with their pricey tariffs.

Back