You Broadband brings 100mbps till 500Gb, 1mbps Post FUP at 1699

What news/update about You being acquired by Vodafone? Isn't that in the works? Maybe new Vodafone branded plans to come later on when Jio fiber starts.

Probably not now. The cyclonic storm has left a trial of destruction. YOU, ACT, Airtel etc...nothing is working and it has been more than 3 days now. Just managing with mobile data whenever it works.
True that, but it is temporary, hopefully! You are with ACT now right?

No. Not able to contact ACT Chennai Phone number. Always has a busy tone. Sent SMS and got a complaint number registered. They sent SMS yesterday that they are working round the clock and service would be restored in 48hrs. I doubt if it would be as the complete fiber cables are totally destroyed in the storm.

No. Not able to contact ACT Chennai Phone number. Always has a busy tone. Sent SMS and got a complaint number registered. They sent SMS yesterday that they are working round the clock and service would be restored in 48hrs. I doubt if it would be as the complete fiber cables are totally destroyed in the storm.
Even I spoke to act team at their office they said it will take 2-5day to restore internet all over chennai also might offer extra 50-100 Gb free to all chennai user

It is working now. Appreciate these guys as it was a daunting task. I think they should lay the cables underground to prevent such future occurances.

Back