Yebhi.com coupons and deals

I just placed an order of various puma products and the instant after which I finished placing it , my phone starts ringing and its yebhi calling asking to confirm the order details. All this at 10 30 pm in the night :O

I was expecting a call tomorrow to confirm the order , but to get it today only right after placing my order that too at night was a pleasant surprise . :)

I ve ordered via COD , lets see how long do they take to deliver .

Also @think123 Thanks for the coupon :)

simmy said:
I just placed an order of various puma products and the instant after which I finished placing it , my phone starts ringing and its yebhi calling asking to confirm the order details. All this at 10 30 pm in the night :O

I was expecting a call tomorrow to confirm the order , but to get it today only right after placing my order that too at night was a pleasant surprise . :)

I ve ordered via COD , lets see how long do they take to deliver .

Also @think123 Thanks for the coupon :)

call at 10:30 in night from yebhi????? this guy has either no life or no family
eyepopping.gif
hypnotized.gif

I have got calls late in the night too. I think they do this for their COD orders only. Good move I would say as it helps them consolidate their orders for the next day when their folks come in. Multitasking

think123 said:
if you need to buy a phone look elsewhere than yebhi as they are new to phone bussiness they are having some problem plus they donot ship phone everywhere check your pincode first on there site if they can deliver.
you can buy from ebay,flipkart,letsbuy.

ebay provides offers from time to time currently some diwali offer is going on check that,also they provide 5% and 10% coupons to there members.
letsbuy use icicilb to get 10%off
Thanks Buddy

so i order 2 puma bags and they give me the tracking details and stuff.

and in the shipment details, 1 bag shows location as Nehru Place Branch,India and the other as Gurgaon,India. The one from Gurgaon hasnt got the details put in yet.

Is this a regular thing?

Yebhi was supposed to ship by Monday, they delayed and after a few calls and FB posts, they shipped yesterday by Blue Dart. Hopefully it should reach today. If the phone is new and sealed, I will be a happy customer.

Bought a PUMA shoe yesterday using the 50% off coupon ..absolute value for money.I got the DTDC shipping number within 3 hours of placing the order.

deepakvrao said:
Yebhi was supposed to ship by Monday, they delayed and after a few calls and FB posts, they shipped yesterday by Blue Dart. Hopefully it should reach today. If the phone is new and sealed, I will be a happy customer.

Got the phone this morning and it was a new sealed piece. All seems fine.

^^I think they are badly organized, which is a whole lot better than being a rip off website. I think you will get it by Tue or so. All the best. Love the phone.

Back