Yebhi.com coupons and deals

^^ Is Manhattan real good? What are the benefits? I guess they dont offer a lifetime free card.
With salary account they might, but for that I will have to shift my salary account to SCB..

vercetti said:
Mate I ordered stuff worth 1,00,000 this month alone; i never go the imint points in the range u are talking about yaar
You should seriously consider a Manhattan card for that kind of spend :D With ICICI, you would get like 2 pts per 100, which means for 1L you would get 2K points. Effectively, each imint point is worth 25paise, which means you get 500 discount. A similar spend on Manhattan would give you 2500 worth discount.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

niteshkhatri said:
^^ Is Manhattan real good? What are the benefits? I guess they dont offer a lifetime free card.
With salary account they might, but for that I will have to shift my salary account to SCB..

I don't have a free card either. The first year is free, and after that it is 1K per year. If you are one with high CC spends, you will recover far more than that in a year :)

Just called payback customer care and they confirmed that for ICICI they give 2points for every 100Rs and not 4 points for every Rs.

I guess if they give 4 points then payback will go bankrupt:):)

Hmm, but they have an current account with Axis and ICICI so I don't think they will be interested in moving banks now.

But anyway, is the returns in StanC Manhattan given as money or as points mate?

^ Part money, part points - which can be redeemed for coupons. At a high level, this is how it works:
a) 5% cashback for all transactions at all departmental stores / super markets. From my experience, they have even the mom and pop stores with credit card facility covered. They just categorise based on the merchant category with VISA.
b) 5 points for every 100 spend everywhere else. Though they don't state so explicitly, each point is equal to 50 paise. These can be redeemed for gift vouchers against some brands. For instance Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop etc.

Let's say you have a monthly spend of 20K on the card, with 5K at supermarket / department stores. You get cashback worth 250 and points worth 375.

Fine print - cash back per transaction limited to 200, and per month limited to 500.

Can anybody tell how are Blanca formal shirts? What would be the equivalent Indian brand? Thinking of ordering it from the 'Super Saver' offers-4 Blanca shirts for 2k.

^^^^ B******S Cancelled my rakhi order stating that coupen not applicable on gold and diamond rakhi...........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received the shoes - A trifle tight, but otherwise fantastic. Super grip and comfortable fit (just a little tight compared to my other shoes, but its comfortable nevertheless) and the best part is it looks really awesome.

Yebhi is exceeding all expectations- Ordered the shoe on 9th August, product delivered on 11th morning. Awesome. :D

Back