Car & Bike Yamaha Fazer Launched!

dOm1naTOr said:
Just saw new Fazer add on TV
Friggin awesome:hap2:
drooling:drool2:

Totally Agreed!!!seeing the add i wanted to junk my 7 years old pulsar 150!!!(...which i really like)...catch a backpack and go riding....havnt done that in 3 odd years!!!:(...if you want to know why...got married!!!:ashamed: :p

@knoughtyd-i dont think that is the Fazer they are selling here...seems to be the high powered..REAL Tourer!!:rofl:

checkout the site Products | India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

newattachment.php

@knoughtyd
its FZ1 Fazer , 1000cc one

btw @ Rahulrulez
it surelly will, coz not everyone goin for R15 is after performance. Some just care only bout looks, and ive seen many riding R15 like a splendor, and washing polishing the bike everyday:eek:hyeah:

i do wash my FZ 16 often, but also pull its engine to max most often. I like the initial jumpiness, and occasional wheelies.

@Greenleaf
it might not be true.They might have worked somethin on the transmissions. old FZ finds it hard to reach tops, while initials are good\, which is exact opposite of what a tourer require. So they migh have loosened the gear ratios for smoother ride with better tops, atleast until 120~130kmph w/o effort.

MY FZ 16 finds it really hard to go beyond 110KMph.

^^ I agree, in my city, only 22 R15's been sold.. I'm one of them. I push it to the max but mostly I go for Ideal riding because in City no use of revving :p

Once I touch Highways, Never let it come below 100kmph :bleh:

geek ashish said:
again, yamaha has ruined the name of original litre bike by putting 150CC engine it.

They do that to make it affordable for us folks who can't buy the original 1000cc one.It does resemble the original and that is enough to leave most of us content. :|

speedyfreak said:
^^ 83K on road thats little too much it seems ??

ya even i was taken aback:p

Got Quotes of 80k on road from a Yamaha Dealer in Vashi n Panvel:p[All Quotes taken on Phone,as just wanted to know how much is it costing atm]

btwn anyone who has booked it could a quote the On Road Mumbai price:S

speedyfreak said:
Im now using custom modded Pulsar waiting for the review frm the FAZER user then ll book it

review:S
Isnt FAZER the same FZ with No Internal changes and a Nice Fairing in the front:eek:hyeah:,so i guess what holds true for FZ would also be there in FAZER:p

Back