XtremeGuard - 91% off site-wide

Cheers to @vyral_143 for his efforts for the community :) There was a time when they used to ship to India through USPS. Got a few for my Nexus, Moto G & Lumias. A special promotion was running under which they even subsidized the Intl. shipping unlike $5.xx. Any idea why they stopped shipping now ?

There was a time when they used to ship to India through USPS. Got a few for my Nexus, Moto G & Lumias. A special promotion was running under which they even subsidized the Intl. shipping unlike $5.xx. Any idea why they stopped shipping now ?

Most probably because they were not making any profit. I got some samples for some products shipped from the U.S. The samples were free but i paid for the shipping :| ~$12 i think.

Cheers to @vyral_143 for his efforts for the community :) There was a time when they used to ship to India through USPS. Got a few for my Nexus, Moto G & Lumias. A special promotion was running under which they even subsidized the Intl. shipping unlike $5.xx. Any idea why they stopped shipping now ?
This is what they told me

RdZLxKMxPQXdwHhryouzYdd991dHKNuhFOH0kD_ccknaqmlIOWPhoE5Npe6vZXirRpLVPlhLPfe4lg=s0-d-e1-ft
Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry, but due to a lot of shipping issues and fraudulent orders, we are no longer offering shipping to India. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Have a nice day!
--

Markasa

Update: All the orders have been shipped.[DOUBLEPOST=1449062172][/DOUBLEPOST]There seems to be a new coupon for Cyber Monday.

Coupon code: CM92OFF

Last edited:
First shipment received. It has screen protectors for me and @girish925 .

This package just has screen protectors with no retail packaging or any install kits (as mentioned with full body protection). I am buying for first time from XtremeGuard. Is this normal ? @harishmenace @iPwnz

I don't know man. What does the item description on the website say/look like? But like you said they should at least be in a retail packaging so it sounds a bit shady. Contact xtremeguard directly.
Share the pictures.

^please don't tell me these have been tampered with.
Unless XtremeGuard cut costs by not including anything else lol. Heights. :p

ha ha ha.
See currently i m not aware now if they have stopped giving those things. i ordered last year when they used to ship it to India.

@vyral_143 I had products from them before. They have just have a butter paper sort of wrapper enclosing the screen guard (dunno abt tempered) along with a loosely packaged smudge cloth + a triangle shaped sort of squeezy to press the screen guard which they call combined as an install kit :|. And yes the shipment came sealed from US in an ordinary envelope so no question of tampering.

First shipment received. It has screen protectors for me and @girish925 .

This package just has screen protectors with no retail packaging or any install kits (as mentioned with full body protection). I am buying for first time from XtremeGuard. Is this normal ? @harishmenace @iPwnz
Yes they just send it in an envelope, they also include a card to remove bubbles and a cleaning cloth. No matter how many you buy you only get one card and cloth with the package.

Back