XPS 1210 on its way :)

superczar

Skilled
Expected in two weeks ...(why o why so long :mad: )

12.1" WXGA ultrasharp

T2400 Core Duo

G07400 256MB

1GB DDR2 533mhz

80GB SATA

DVDRW

802.11 a/b/g and BT

Audigy HD audio

1.96 Kg

Net pics till I get the delivery :)

Oh, and of course, thanks to alll the folks who helped me decide.... :cheers:

Good. Have patience pal :p (Saiyan, will kill you if u say a word :p). Oh, BTW ur savior will be coming over this weekend :D

but the display is too small

Naaah

I wanted a small form factor lappy which kinda limited me to 10" 12" and at most 13"..10" was a tad too small and 13" a lil biggish

I personally find anything above 14" on a laptop unwieldy...In fact the reason why I sold off my 15" thinkpad was its size..

Ummm, for the price, due to certain reasons, I can't post it here....but let me just say I got a sweet deal on it ;)

The regular price for this config is approx 75K with taxes (TN) and delivery on Dell India and approx 1600$ on Dell US (excluding taxes which ranges from 4-10% depending on the state), and unfortunately, dell has no coupons for the XPS series

congrats!! It is a really nice buy...... Tell me the pice when you come on Yahoo :p .... Dont worry, I wont bug you to get me also a lappy at that price :p

Congrats on the notenook :D Thats one sweer looking machine :eek:hyeah:

1GB DDR2 633mhz

How did you get that though? :p

PS: One of my friends wants to buy the same lappy, coincidentally with the same config too. can u pm me the details please? thanks

delivered july 28th

here are the pics....will post a revu' soon (hopefully)

The package

The Machine

Looks

Size comparison with an A4 sheet placed on top for scale

I love small laptops and a A4 sheet sized laptop is kinda great :)

a T2400 with 1 Gig RAM and a go7400 pack quite a punch for a machine this size

and unlike Dell Inspirons, the build quality on the XPS is in an altogether different league :)

Back