Xperia SP available for pre-order

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
Flipkart seems to have stopped taking pre orders for the white SP. I was planning on placing an order tonight, but now I will have to wait. :(

Flipkart seems to have stopped taking pre orders for the white SP. I was planning on placing an order tonight, but now I will have to wait. :(

Infibeam has in stock but not white color. You may place ur order thr if u can take black and as its priced rs.500 less than flipkart it very well justifies the price of 16gb microSD offered by FK

spec-wise its not attractively priced... but for those who cares much for the look and design of Sony its definitely worth...:angelic:
---------------------
[DOUBLEPOST=1366206608][/DOUBLEPOST]

Looks like its just coming...

http://www.fonearena.com/blog/67054...n-india-on-april-27th-at-around-rs-40000.html
Yea and the headache too, that comes inhand with Sony elite s.w experience.

Anyway, this is priced way to high for spec. HTC One X+ seems to be the best bet as of now.

Are there any places where I can find it for less than 25490 (at Infibeam)? Any ebay special offers that I am not aware of. Please help!

Wow. With a coupon that puts the Xperia SP below 23k already???

I guess my friend's going to be really happy. He was considering the Galaxy S3, then HTC One X and then One X+. I told him SP. Well probably by next month price hits 22k then he simply can't say no to this phone!

Back