Xperia neo v or neo L or htc one v ?

venktech

Recruit
I have chosen three models at the price of 18k..
Sony xperia neo v, neo l and htc one v..

Firstly i had decided neo v, but it seems they have stopped the model..With the neo l being its successor existing i found it bigger wit better looks than neo v.. But, neo l has no FM, nd also Bravia engine... The shopkeeper also suggested me htc one v fr its better features.. But im nt sure how good the audio quality will be as it has nly a branding of beats audio nd nt the beats earphone.. HTC also lacks a magnetic compass sensor..

The shopkeeper also told me nt to go for Neo v coz it is 2.3 upgradable to 4 nd nt originally android 4 supported.. seems i ll get probs when i upgrade to 4 nd i will also lose the fm radio ..

Now which one should i go for.. is neo L worth of 18 k without bravia engine nd fm or is htc one v better without compass, or neo v which is descent bt 2.3 nd lil bit smaller in screen size.. pls help..

nd one more thing.. will i be able to get fm radio offline with android apps(without internet) in neo L..?

Firstly please avoid SMS lingo, your post was a pain to read; henceforth use proper English.

As for your query, exclude Neo V and Neo L from the list and include Xperia U and Xperia Sola.
Also please specify your requirements so that it would be easy to suggest.

If you are looking for a VFM package, consider this phone: Huawei Ascend G300: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com Bought it for my brother in Bhopal and he's more than merry to use this phone.

Read this for more info. Huawei Ascend G300 - Full phone specifications

Also as YKW said above, avoid using SMS lingo. I actually got a mild headache reading it. And might I suggest you use this template to get precise input from all of us: http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phone-buying-advice/template-mobile-phone-purchase-advice-103040/

As for the sound output of the HTC one V,it is great. It makes the woofer in my car sound better than my iPod-touch. And yes,you don't get beats head phones sadly. But the ones you get are also good and are almost untangleable.

I am sorry about the language.. But HTC does not have a digital compass . Hence it wont run apps used for navigation right.
And my choice was Neo V. Is there any disadvantage in it which i should consider.

As said above,Include Xperia Sola and Xperia U.
Both have Dual Core CPU.
U does not have Card slot and Sola have that.
Sola does not have front camera but Xperia U have.
Sola have NFC.

When comparing with Neo V and Neo L:
Xperia U and Xperia Sola have dual core cpu and good GPU.

All other things are almost same between Neo L,Neo V,U, and Sola.

Back