Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

I don't know what beef flipkart has with me. I registered for todays sale on 2nd evening itself.
When the timer touched 0, I clicked on buy now. This is what I got.
uploadfromtaptalk1410256389898.jpg

Then I refreshed
uploadfromtaptalk1410256443779.jpg

Tough luck again. Wanted to help out others here. Will try again next time.

I too didn't get it, was trying from my mobile app, had requested @acerulz to order from my wify and my account too for my elder bro and friend, had also asked a friend to try from his account from Mumbai., but none succeeded.luckily the friend for whom I was trying got his, so only one phone more to try for! Already @Dare Devil is helping me get one for myself!
I've come to believe guys @ TE are the best source to get Xiaomi phones at true prices!I loved the way everyone is helping out each other-kudos!

Today I tried to get a Red MI for 1st time. I had registered a few days back. Hearing the stories about click-war I was pretty sure that I am not going to get one. So half expecting to fail, I followed a simple method:

Before 15mins of deadline, using my 3G mobile connection tethered to my laptop opened the Firefox browser in my Laptop and straightway went to MI store.
Ensured that it recognises my account as a registered for purchase
Now the wait began
When 30s was left in countdown timer, refreshed it once more
When 2s was left positioned the mouse cursor on the timer
The moment the Buy Now button was visible clicked it

Lo and behold

After 15second of pause (this 15s almost killed me)
I saw the screen below:

upload_2014-9-9_16-20-10.png

Opened another tab and went on to view the cart and make the payment
Payment did not succeed
Went back for a meeting
After one hour came back attempted to pay. Payment went through smoothly

Yippee!! I will become a proud owner of Red MI 1s.
No addin, no macro nothing. I must be in luck today.

Today I tried to get a Red MI for 1st time. I had registered a few days back. Hearing the stories about click-war I was pretty sure that I am not going to get one. So half expecting to fail, I followed a simple method:

Before 15mins of deadline, using my 3G mobile connection tethered to my laptop opened the Firefox browser in my Laptop and straightway went to MI store.
Ensured that it recognises my account as a registered for purchase
Now the wait began
When 30s was left in countdown timer, refreshed it once more
When 2s was left positioned the mouse cursor on the timer
The moment the Buy Now button was visible clicked it

Lo and behold

After 15second of pause (this 15s almost killed me)
I saw the screen below:

View attachment 45331
Opened another tab and went on to view the cart and make the payment
Payment did not succeed
Went back for a meeting
After one hour came back attempted to pay. Payment went through smoothly

Yippee!! I will become a proud owner of Red MI 1s.
No addin, no macro nothing. I must be in luck today.
On a lighter note, you should try your luck in some lottery today. You seem to be one of those "not today" freak who doesnt seem to be going down no matter what ("no no no not today")

Was successful in ordering one for me .
Those who have already received it , Please do a review .
I guess those who placed an order today will be getting it on 15th or 16th(looking at previous batch's pace) .

I got mine today, the one I have ordered on 2nd Sep.

Waiting to go home and boot it up. I may not be able to review it as I bought it for my sis. But will definitely wanna unpack it :p

Upon first boot, free ram is 308-309MB. (Not too good)

I wonder why is it so, coz I have used MIUI on many other devices, and they didnt seem to have such low available ram.

Just 300MB available with zero apps installed and nothing opened, is a little worrysome. :shifty:

yup agree with @ruiner21 , memory is a little low with zero apps installed, installed a few more apps and noted it toggles somewhere around 120- 180mb free. Multitasking was ok but did not have time to try something extensive.

Upon first boot, free ram is 308-309MB. (Not too good)

I wonder why is it so, coz I have used MIUI on many other devices, and they didnt seem to have such low available ram.

Just 300MB available with zero apps installed and nothing opened, is a little worrysome. :shifty:

It will be around 150-200 MB mark with a few more installed apps

Back