Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed order today using SBI debit card.
I was in hurry,i wasn't use any coupon code for the 10% off deal.
Is it necessary to use coupon/code for this offer??
Am i eligible for the 10% off offer?

I placed order today using SBI debit card.
I was in hurry,i wasn't use any coupon code for the 10% off deal.
Is it necessary to use coupon/code for this offer??
Am i eligible for the 10% off offer?
No coupon code required you would get cash back just for using your SBI card.

But without kernel source, how do we move ahead? I already tried incorporating V6 supercharger and some init.d scripts. V6 wont stick after reboot and init.d scripts manually added will just put you into a bootloop and then send yout t o second system.

^ No kernel source is the question on everyone's mind currently!! We have wait and see if MI really have any plans to release'em!

Not useless. Custom roms aren't the only thing even though they are the most popular on XDA. I personally find the MI forums a b!tch to navigate and find useful info on. Maybe the XDA Mi3 forum can provide better resources. Hell, they might just improve on the stock firmware.

On a side note. has anyone bought the Pudini Sand finish case for the Mi3? http://www.ebay.in/itm/Pudini-Quick...N_Mobile_Accessories&var=&hash=item4ad9fb91cc

Hugo Barra said kernel will come at around Nov-dec in his digit interview.(He specifically said "later this year" )

Audio quality mediocre.. Maybe a software update can fix that.
Am really hoping what you said comes true. Once I get the Xiomi, God willing, I will use it quite a lot as PMP connecting it to my Car stereo system. I definitely need a clean and loud head-phones output..

I don't know the whole noise over audio quality. It squite good .... I am using Dirac right now, you jsut have to tinker with it till you get the proper sounding settings for your speaker/headset. I am using the online audio library in the dev roms and its only today htat I realised how bad those mp3s sound on my computer, but on the mi3 with dirac enabled it sounds like flac or v0 mp3.

If anyone can spare a Mi3 today, please PM me. FK cancelled my order of last week, so this is annoying on a whole different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back