XFX GeForce 7800 GT - FS Only Rs. 14750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an outright sale (NO TRADES)

XFX GeForce 7800 GT 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI VIVO PCI-E
(PV-T70G-UDF7)

Got it down from the US of A in January (Warranty date on box is also January) .

Only using the card. The rest of the accessories are still packed in the original "X" shaped box.

LOL, 1 more bump and I might rep you :D

On another note, why don't you keep this and buy a dx10 card end of year? I'm sure this will take you through 2006.

He is not selling cause he wants to buy a newer card... He is actually getting a different kind of system which wont require any upgrades... Just maintaince :p...

I am interested in the card...but i wanna confirm a couple of things.

1) is the warranty global?(will i get support in India or UK?)
2) reason for sale
3) where do stay!! :D

I will answer on behalf of kart...

A1. The warrenty is in US :).

A2. He is getting married day after do i need to say more :p.

A3. New Delhi but can easily ship to bombay :D.

A1. The warrenty is in US .
A2. He is getting married day after do i need to say more .
A3. New Delhi but can easily ship to bombay .

Thanks man...

the warranty is the only problem...anyway my bro is interested in it...will confirm soon.

OT : hey kartik ..congrats man .. best wishes for a happy married life. btw arent u busy with preparations for ur marriage ??? i mean u still have so much of time to post on TE ???

Switch said:

A1. The warrenty is in US :).
A2. He is getting married day after do i need to say more :p.
A3. New Delhi but can easily ship to bombay :D.

:rofl: Now I understand what u mean ... :rofl:

Thanks Mohit! Card is still open for grabs! Please PM both me and Switch as I will not be accessig TE for the next 15/20 days :p.

***Bump*** RIO....Bait & Lure tactics.....I wand my Rep points...

DarkNight said:
Thanks Mohit! Card is still open for grabs! Please PM both me and Switch as I will not be accessig TE for the next 15/20 days :p.

***Bump*** RIO....Bait & Lure tactics.....I wand my Rep points...
pm me... i am interested.. where u from whats the deal.. 16k is fine for me.. but i will have to wait for 6-7 days untill i go out to buy my system..

Well... What can i say max... As of now he is in Malasiya... He will be back on 18th though... I can only ship the card after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back