Xbox Upgrade

I would like to know if someone in Bangalore can help me in upgrading my Xbox with ixtreme.

This is an old phat console which was tucked in shelf for a long time. I just removed it recently and dusted :p
Was wondering about the soft mods and if someone could help me flash the latest ixtreme version.

Hoping someone here would help me resurrect the console so that I can put it to use.

You guys can do it on your own. If you have the DVD drive keys, it would be very easy by just following the Jungle Flasher tutorial.

Rather than softmodding, I suggest you get it RGH. Will be definitely more expensive, but loading games off the external HDD is awesome (really fast, and not issues of upgrading modded drive). I got mine Slim 4gb done in NZ for $80 (around INR 3500). I am sure someone in B'lore will be able to do it for you. With RGH, no online play.

If you decide to get it RGH, make sure that you ask the modder to use genuine Team Xecuter Coolrunner modchip and not the imitation chinese ones. Genuine modchip is better because the glitch time is very less on slims. A genuine chip costs approx. USD20, so you know what price to expect.

dragon_unleashed If you are still accepting xbox for RGH thing. then i am in. I am ready to bear all expenses. i am from Delhi though. :p

Hi I have just recently started with my mba so I don't get any time whatsoever to do all the console modding stuff anymore, As it comes it RGH its a time taking procedure and I really won't be able to do it atleast for the coming 2yrs.

Back