1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Building PC
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Bengaluru. Will prefer F2F
    • Shipping to: All over India (additional cost)
    • Preferred courier: Delhivery, Bluedart
    • Payment options: Bank Transfer

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 2.56.43 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 2.56.43 PM (1).jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 387
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 2.56.43 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 2.56.43 PM.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 372
  • invoice.jpeg
    invoice.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 374
Bump. Also, I didn't mention, this is being sold on behalf of a friend who is in Bengaluru. Also only F2F deal will be done.

Why this is still unsold? very interesting considering the product and its availability! Or is there any hidden catch which needs to be brought out?
I don't mean to derail the thread but many people are selling these top end consoles.
Saw ps5 unsold too .
It might be because pc components price getting reasonable again and many are shifting towards pc .

Having said that This is good deal though ...even I am moving from PS to xbox because of the amazing deal xbox game pass offers. It is literally like just buy the console and game pass and you are set . Not have to buy game for next 3 years...90% of the games makes it to gamepass.

I was about to buy ninja gaiden collection on steam but noticed even that was free on game pass.

Superb value on this console if a person has game pass.

GLWS! Op

Why this is still unsold? very interesting considering the product and its availability! Or is there any hidden catch which needs to be brought out?
No catch.. RTO is happening.. people are not getting time to game its a very good deal with gamepass as @solo_wing mentioned it can be had as little as 3k for 18 months with a hack.. look around. @OP GWLS!

Back