WTB: PSP V2.0 or lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

superczar

Skilled
Been Hunting around for a Playstation portable in Ritchie street/Burma Bazaar/where not for one...
Ritchie is full of these lovely little puppies for as low as 9.5K for the Value pack but all v 2.6 or 2.71 :(

Any help appreciated!

LOL.. theer's a reason why I posted the above (ANd why I made the rounds of the local markets in this heat )....if only it was that easy mate ...

DO a quick research, and then tell me that ;)

[D]igital [D]eath said:
Buy anyone of them and just downgrade your firmware.

You can't :p That's his problem.

@Abhi, will be going to Ritchie today. Will try to hunt for ya. If you're free, join me and gimme a free pick-up and drop :p

superzar...if u can get version 2.50 or 2.60 version that too can b a gem........its downgrader has been released ............i have a link abt that details.........

i m sure 2.60 downgrader exists...though no one posted here

heloooo..
if u have 2.6 theres no guarantee itll downgrade coz some bios's are not compatible.my friend recently bricked his PSP coz he tried downgrading his 2.7 PSP.. pls take care..
im lucky picked up a 1.5 for 10k 3 months back

i was thinking to sell my gem psp for 18k here..........ofcourse no one would buy...........

so i m preparing a pack of 35 games........but download is taking hell lot of time(12gb downloading at 3kB speed)
kkdnka...dude...bricking your psp only occurs when something u does is wrong........

and wht your frnd did is......downgrader works only on 2.50 or 2.60 its clearly mention on sites........then why the hell he tried..........

also though all instructions mention its better to download videos......of such stuff..then try.....

the same i did with my 1.52 version one......

btw tell your frnd not to sell the stuff to kabadi...wait for the modchip...which is out...mayb hell need someone hlp of deejay sort of ppl to does that..

Mesa thinks mesa seller here at Visakhapatnam

Has PSP 1.5 Version

Would you be interested?

Price would be some 9.5-10k

Mesa thinks mesa seller here at Visakhapatnam

Has PSP 1.5 Version

Would you be interested?

Price would be some 9.5-10k

do fish love water?

certainly would be...

can you plz find out....

@Abhi, will be going to Ritchie today. Will try to hunt for ya. If you're free, join me and gimme a free pick-up and drop

sorry mate..saw the post too late...left for ritchie @4:30 but couldn't find anythng but 2.6

superczar gimme a day or two i'll let you know.........

Much appreciated, plz do let know ....:hap5:

i was thinking to sell my gem psp for 18k here..........ofcourse no one would buy...........

as for the 2.6 downgrader, 1, it needs the GTA LC exploit (means i need to get the gta lc umd

2- it's risky and it isn't compatible with the ta082 board which is what i aam getting here :(

so i m preparing a pack of 35 games........but download is taking hell lot of time(12gb downloading at 3kB speed)

:( I really can't think of anythng meaningful to say :(

but If you were to ask me, id download that 12 GB in 10days since there is nothing I cn think of d/ling :p

well dude...thats a pvt link if u can find that...it on the end thats a big achivement.........
nyways.......i luv my psp..a special bonding with it.........ill sell only when i get a lappy......

dude i swear man,,
the best buy last year for me..
1.5 psp..
it does every damn thing to entertain you..
spent lot of nights playin lotta fun games.. the LCD is just gorgeous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back