WTB: Old 2X or 4X AGP card

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastrykunal

Disciple
Hi,
If anyone has an old 2X or 4X agp card they would like to sell please post here or pm me.

If anyone has an NLX form factor card they would be highly prefered.

Any other type of AGP card (as long as its 2X or 4X) will do just fine.

thanks and

Um.. AGP 8x cards, are backward compaitable with AGP 2x/4x.. So i dont see why you need only a 2x or 4x card.

I used to run my AGP 8x FX5200 on a Intel 845 Board (with a 4x AGP Slot) It was fine :|.

http://www.interfacebus.com/Design_Connector_AGP.html
agp.gif

8X and 4 X are compatible.
if you have a 2X then 4X may work.

take a look.

Code:
The AGP 1.0 specification defined 1x and 2x speeds with the 3.3v keyed connector.
The AGP 2.0 specification defined 1x, 2x and 4x speeds with the 3.3v, or 1.5v keyed connector or a 'Universal' connector which supported both card types.
The AGP Pro specification defined 1x, 2x and 4x speeds with the 3.3v, or 1.5v keyed connector or a 'Universal' connector which supported both card types.
The AGP 3.0 specification defined 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x speeds with the 1.5v keyed connector or a 1.5v AGP Universal / Pro connector.
Each up-grade is a supper-set of the 1x mode, so 4x will also support the 1x speed. The base clock rate is 66MHz, but to achieve to 2x, 4x, and 8x speeds the clock is doubled each time. AGP uses both edges of the clock to transfer data.

my mobo only supports 3.3 volt cards.

thats the problem.

Actually my friend is using it and he wants to get Rid of that card ! Its 1 year old and in good condition ! I will ask him and let u know ASAP !

actually i dont need the pic. i just need to know how many slits are there in the card. a car with two slits is both 3.3 and 1.5 volt compatible.
13fig03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back