Budget 21-30k WTB Laptop in range 25-30.

ckkartik

Patron
Looking for something in range of 25-30k
Normal usage but looking to give to my daughter for college usage. Please suggest
Max budget is 32k

This is the cheapest laptop I recommend to people. It has a 2nd RAM slot as well. Sub 30k laptops might have a TN panel, 768p panel, poor build or even weaker CPU or all of them. Even the 15" of this HP laptop has TN panel & lacks backlit keyboard.

So your call. Stick to Dell, HP, Lenovo, Asus or Acer only.

used enterprise model - HP elitebook/probook, Dell latitude 9XXX series, Lenovo thinkpad T series. check your local classifieds. Where are you located?
MUCH better than anything you can get new in that price band.

28k/ 26k after card discount
30k/ 28k after card discount

Do check about 2nd ram slot and the screen quality.
i personally have 5500u variant of this, the screen quality is absolutely terrible , would only recommend if media consumption is an afterthought ,will be used as secondary machine or budget is restricted.
everything else is fine.

Last edited:
Located in Nagaland so won't be possible locally. The idea is to get it at EMI which I doubt will be possible with Refurb/Used Products.
Looking for suggestions

Looking for something in range of 25-30k
Normal usage but looking to give to my daughter for college usage. Please suggest
Max budget is 32k
If you are open for used but excellent condition laptop with more than a year's warranty left in excellent condition, let me know through DM.

Try after one DAY, Offer starts To Night

Try after one DAY, Offer starts To Night
Thank you guys. Went ahead and ordered this!

Back