WTB: 6630 full black faceplate(rubberized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

archish

Skilled
I am looking for a nokia 6630 black faceplate similar to this. I need rubberized one. Can anyone get it for me?

f8_1_b.JPG

archish said:
I am looking for a nokia 6630 black faceplate similar to this. I need rubberized one. Can anyone get it for me?

f8_1_b.JPG
yo thanks for that TCQ thingy once again... naa haven't seen this, but if someone else can find, me too want.... the person can even take a modest commission, if the third person here also wants a set..
any black covers for the n70?? could take one of those as well..

seen it with one of my friends. will ask him from where he got that.

But seriously with this its pain to put the phone in pocket and remove it. damn thing holds the inside of pocket. kinda sticks to the inside and becomes hard to remove :p

Kinda similar to full rubber covers.

Yes...I wud not recommend buying that....Although it gives gd protection and looks cool it wd be really a pain to put/take it out of the pocket...I had bought a rubber cover for my phone but then i got irritated cos every time I pulled out the phone my pockets would turn inside out.....It was just annoying..

scarezebra said:
Yes...I wud not recommend buying that....Although it gives gd protection and looks cool it wd be really a pain to put/take it out of the pocket...I had bought a rubber cover for my phone but then i got irritated cos every time I pulled out the phone my pockets would turn inside out.....It was just annoying..
yep, but this already happens to both my pockets... so can take my chances!!

Actually I wanted rubberized one because its got a good grip while holding in hands. the original cover is kinda slippery and i am scared most of the time that i may drop it. I dont mind if its hard to remove as long as its removable :p

Its easily available in ebay international sites but i dont want to get into custom hassles for this simple panel.

@vandal: no prob ;)

in ebay international black covers are available for all models

@archish : What customs hassles ? It's a piece of plastic :)

There was an all black panel available at some aussie site long ago. Don't remember now though. Was dirt cheap.

inzider i know its only a damn plastic but u know out indian custom officers, they are genius, can do anything :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back