WTB: 512mb DDR 400 ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Skilled
I need a 512mb DDR400 ram stick which will run in dual channel mode with my current Transcend DDR400 512mb stick.

New as well as used(but still having warranty) sticks will do....

Thanks

hunter where r your glasses......jokin.........

he wants man .......he is not selling........

btw i have 2 rams......transcend...512mb ddr400.......under 3 yrs warranty.....
But ill b selling itto my frnd..unless i get some extraordinary price...howmuch u ready to giv man????

Here is cpu-z screenshot of the ram info...i dont know which chips are on it but i'll post a pic tomm when i get my camera back...

@Magnet: Hunter's glasses are fine :p

Reason he's asking for timings, chips used, etc is to ensure maximum compatibility with the existing stick !

Edit: I see Wraith already beat me to it :)

Matching chips isnt that essential, just matched timings would do the trick - at stock speeds. If you're overclocking, then it would be better to match the chips as well.

ohh i c..my mistake...sorry hunter..
my glasses missed dual channel mode with current ram stuff...nyways wraith ill let u know in 2 days.....

Matching chips isnt that essential, just matched timings would do the trick - at stock speeds

I have a stick of my bro's Corsair XMS PRO lying around...i tried to run it with the Transcend stick....but they work only in DDR200 in dual channel mode..

I from wat i remember the Transcend stick has Mosel chips on it..

magnet said:
ohh i c..my mistake...sorry hunter..

my glasses missed dual channel mode with current ram stuff...nyways wraith ill let u know in 2 days.....

No probs yaar, maybe you need new glasses :p

Some good extra info there too eddy :D

OT : Is it necessary to match ram timings too ? if yes, should ass timings be same or just the CAS timings ?

the ram comes with lifetime warranty.I am based in AHMEDabad but i can send it to mumbai where my office guy will come and take cash in return of properly working and booting ram.

2,300 for my Corsair 512MB model no. CMX512-3200C2PT. It's about a year old and comes with a 5-year warranty. Though, I bought it from abroad, so the warranty may not be applicable over here. Rest assured that if you have any issues with the RAM, I'll take it back and return your money.

It uses Samsung TCC5 chips so we'll have to check the dual channel compatibility before you decide to pick it up. It runs at 2-3-3-6 at DDR400.

Get in touch with me if you're interested. Lowest current price presently is about ~75 dollars abroad, which works out to 3,500 Rs.

Hey Tracer buddy..The guy needs matching Transcend RAM for dual-channel compatibility.. Your Corsair just won't do.. :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back