WTB: 512 MB DDR and 7300GT PCIe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys lookin gto buy 512 MB DDR RAM and a PCIE graphic card max 4 k budget for the graphic card. So I am guessint 7300GT second hand would do. Also a 512 MB 400 Mhz RAM is needed ASAP. Else would buy RAM next weekend.

7300 GT comes in 512 mb? :S

even if they did that 512mb is of no use on it ;)

Edit pls delete this
sorry wrong reply:( techcheat sorry
Aditiya as u say i am just an idiot what do i know

^^ Sandy, you didnt read right :|.

Or you didnt read at all...

He wants a 7300 GT and 512mb DDR RAM. 2 Seperate things :|.

I think new DDR400 RAM is like 1800 Rs. or sumthing..

The 7300GT's price is infact around 6000 :S.

Whats the price your looking for?

7300GT GDDR3 beats a 6600GT
the other version may not be as good or might not be even very close, that is around 4.4k new

it may be difficult to find a second hand 7300GT because it is relatively new.
You may find a 6600GT but that is again not in your budget, second hand that is

try to get a 6600 preferablly GDDR3

you may easily get second hand 512mb ram

techboy said:
try to get a 6600 preferablly GDDR3

Does 6600 have a DDR3 version? I think it has only DDR and DDR2 versions... even if one oem has DDR3 version it wouldnt be available in india...

6600 vanilla has max DDR2, no DDR3 for it

though 7300GT has DDR3 , but thats only on a Inno 3d model which ic not available in India.U will get an XFX 7300Gt with 256MC DDR2 at arnd Rs 5700+tax.BIG costs arnd 5500+tax for that.

Source---Golcha InterTrade & Ankit Infotech(Bangalore)

I am getting a new Big 7300GT 256 MB for 4400 Rs from Nehru Place.

The kingston RAM new 512 MB DDR 400 is for 2200 in Nehru Place. I would rather buy second hand. Is anyone selling RAM for cheaper? Please I am up for offers.

Hey Tarjan, how much did you get the Creative SB Audigy 2 for? and how much difference did it make. Is it better to go for a sound car and maximize audio on my speakers for the time being, or go for 7300 GT and get TV out to my TV? I am currently on 6100 in built on Asus A8NVM. However totally dissapointed by my set of ATP 3's possibly becaz using onboard sound.

^^ Sound with the Audigy2 value has improved a lot... its lot crisper and bass deeper... i could feel the difference imediately after connecting the Audigy2...

Placing the subs properly for ATP3 is very important.... and since the 2 speakers and the woofers are downfiring they work best if they are placed on a wooden surface... Keep the 2 speakers on a wooden table... since in india we have cement flooring the subs wouldnt sound as well as in places where the the flooring is in wood... To compensate for this keep the woofer near the corner of the room.... also donot place any sound absorbing materials like clothes near the sub... u will definetely feel a hugh difference in bass due to the placing of the sub...

I got the Audigy2 value for ~1850 from US... If gaming is a priority for you get a 7300GT... try changing the place where the ATP3's sub is placed and definetely find a lot of difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back