WTB: 3000+ Asrock Sata 939 + Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I would like to buy a 3000+ or 3200+ Venice Core
Asrock 939 cauz i have a Agp Card or any mobo supporting 939 dual channel memory upto 2 gb + Agp
And 2 GB DDR Dual Channel Ram or Even 512 * 2

I really do not know and dont care about the market price if you guys give me a good deal i will buy it.

I just need this as a funtional rig till i get a powerful lappy :)

Thank you!

i dont plan on OC ing to a gr8 extent i want something that would be at a better price than that renegade and first i need deals for the proccy n mobo or atleast some posts or else ill be stuck with the ram :)

Both you and renegade2 need asrock 939 m/b.
I may be going t0 prime soon for some warranty issues of a friend's m/b. i will try to bargain a good deal and i will let you know fried. you can go and collect it from them.

Deejay plz let me know as soon as possble abt the mobo.....will drop my conroe plans if i get that mobo :(.....as its becoming too expensive for me to own a conroe...thanx in advance :)

regenade2 said:
Deejay plz let me know as soon as possble abt the mobo.....will drop my conroe plans if i get that mobo :(.....as its becoming too expensive for me to own a conroe...thanx in advance :)

They do have the m/b's. i had seen it on display when i had met wraith there last week.

but the problem is (@ Eazy, Read this and pass on the message please to Gulbir)
Recently they have put 2 boys on the counter downstairs. frankly they dont have any clue about the market Conditions or the prices.
They always quote the list or MRP prices. which is insane and puts off genuine customers.
same if you call them up.
for e.g. when i had gone there with xt to meet wraith i had enquired about the price of asrock 939 , foxconn m/b etc ...
i was quoted Rs. 3650/- for the same by one of the boys. however it seems they have a camera installed and seeing us down one sales girl who previously used to sit there came downstairs and greeted us. when i asked the price of the m/b i was quoted Rs. 3300 promptly. now getting 2 different rates within 10 minutes for the same product really upsets me.:huh:

This is the problem there. we have to go there personally and bargain.(atleast i have to)

The situation is such that if i go to the shop and find those two boys there and if the sales personel i know is absent i quietly leave the shop and make the purchases somewhere else.

This i am sure many frequent customers of prime who are members here will confirm.

so renegade2 have patience ....will try my best to get you the m/b at the cheapest rate possible. you send the amount finalised directly to them + shipping and they would do the needful.

While coming back from office i went to prime shop since i had some RMA issues with a "ASUS" m/b.
well it seems somebody up there does read the forums or eazy has passed on the mesage to prime guys.
i met Gulbir and his sales staff downstairs itself.
after much haggling he agreed to give asrock m/b for Rs. 3300/-
i have informed fried from the shop itself.

renegade2 please contact immediately m/s minal @ the prime shop and complete the transaction. the shipping to banglore will be Rs. 150/- so the total cost to you would be Rs. 3450/-. send a DD , TT whatever to them and complete the deal.

ps: if possible you asrock guys do try to do the vcore mod on this m/b. it would turn it into a DFI ultra-D with respect to cpu OC capabilities.
Gulbir mentioned that next week E6600 will arrive and so will the P5B m/b's. he also mentioned one member from pune was calling him continously for a P5B m/b:D ....

he also mentioned many forum guys were buying 320 GB hdd's , .10 version of seagate.

"bhaav aap forum members ka, maal mera" was what he kept repeating ...nice thoughts this but lets see whether it is out into practise.:eek:hyeah:

@ XT only,
That guy at the RMA office of prime mentioned how were the replacement jetram memory he gave were performing.
with a straight face i told him " oh very well. our resident hardware expert has managed to o/c it to 230mhz on his 6100 onboard graphics m/b.";)

bumping for a friend.....

BTW deejay, fried i was looking to buy a 320 gigs seagate 7200.10 drive..... what's the market price and do anyone else want it , so that we can have a combine deal......

i was quoted Rs. 3650/- for the same by one of the boys. however it seems they have a camera installed and seeing us down one sales girl who previously used to sit there came downstairs and greeted us. when i asked the price of the m/b i was quoted Rs. 3300 promptly. now getting 2 different rates within 10 minutes for the same product really upsets me.

OT : but wat deejay is sayin is kinda true...u have to talk meenal to get the best rates and bargain a bit...
The other day i been to Prime to get the MSI mobo for the X2(thanks again deejay :D)...Mr Gulbir who was sitting up called me told me that he had "udte udte heard" that i was upset with their service....i told i was kinda not satisfied that even after being a customer for so long i'd to bargain hard to get the right prices...he said if i ever have a problem just to talk to him ...i'll know when i need to buy something new..
he also said that AMD werent co-op with the X2 cpus...

Ah i wasn't online for quite some time today.

Anyway can u plz tell me the no. on which i should contact Ms. Meenal of Prime.

I hope they accept ICICI transfers...then I can do it tomorrow itself.

Thanx again for the nice deal :)

Anyway talked to meenal just now & transfered the money to Prime's ICICI account as well.The board will be shipped on Monday via courier.

Hi Udit,

Are u going to sell Venice 3000+? I am intersted in the CPU only. I want the same and located in Kolkata.

Give me a call 94330-64438.

Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back