Budget 10-15K WP8 phone for mom

orange121100

Disciple
Hey guys,
I need to buy a smartphone for my mother. She really liked the WP8 UI and found it very easy to use. The Nokia Lumia 620 is also easy to operate with one hand.

Can you please help me find the best deal for Nokia Lumia 620(Black)?

1. Budget?
A: 15k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: TFT
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Nokia.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: 5MP camera. Flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Windows Phone
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, Wifi.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet.
10. Any other requirements?
A: Easy to use.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nokia Lumia 620

Yeah. You can go ahed with Lumia 620. Or you may consider Lumia 520 if you mom doesn't needs the LED Flash and Front Camera. She'll get FM in 520 (after the update expected next month). 620 doesn't have that FM chip altogether, so no FM for 620. :(

She does not need FM. Lumia 520 is also larger in size and it is not that comfortable to hold in one hand compared to the 620.

Its available for 13.1K on amazon.in after discount.

What's the best deal for Lumia 620? I stay in Pune, is it cheaper in Mumbai?

I need the Black Nokia Lumia 620, like the one in this link.

@vyral_143: Can you please share the coupon code because I only have 6% off coupon "DCDBEBAY01" which isn't working on this.[DOUBLEPOST=1373326115][/DOUBLEPOST]Found the ebay coupon "MCEBAYH213" you had posted in ebay india coupons thread. But it does not work on this link. The only other black lumia 620 is listed at 14K.[DOUBLEPOST=1373364873][/DOUBLEPOST]Seller replied "It already in DOW so discount coupon will not be applicable." So best rate on eBay is 13.2 K. I'm getting it for 13K locally. Isn't there a better deal online?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back