World of Tanks - Discussion thread

Imran_Khan

Disciple
Hello guys,

I have been playing this online game World of Tanks for more than a year now and it is very indulging and awesome game.

I am aware that there are many Indians who also play this game and I wanted to bring together all the members of TE under one thread who play this game. I would suggest all crazy gamers to give a try to this game because I bet you will love it.

I would also request to please update this thread with your ingame User Name as well so that we can communicate in game as well.

well when i was in india i was getting 50 ms pings on airtel 4 mb plan and that was in 2011. I think they do have asian servers however you will find a lot of thai and malaysian people. I normally choose NA EAST server which is good, atleast you can play with ppl who speak english

Have been playing this continuously since my above post :). 2750 battles now. Man this game is addictive. Play 20 to 30 games everyday. This game has the honor of kicking DOTA 2 from my highest played game. Havent touched dota 2 in close to 2 months.

Anybody else playing this? Anybody willing to Platoon?

Back