Working out & Nutrition advice.

@Saiyan, how do you manage to eat the oats dude? i tried quaker oats and just couldn't eat them the third day. its just doesn't taste good.

Oats are like "CHUPA RUSTAM" ; the moment u figure out what oat does to ur endocrine system, u cant stop urself force feeding it!
Irrespective of it being best carb source !! :cool2: :rofl:

TechHead said:
That's awesome! Don't you think you're cutting out too many carbs though? Starchy carbs are actually quite good for you, and are required.

Amazing work on the weight loss.

What's your current height and weight? I'm at 5'10" and 73kg. Weight fluctuates between 73 and 77, which is ok for my height. NEed to get rid of the bloody paunch though.

hehe am short, 5' 4" , so i need to cut down another 5kg to be ok. Basically those 5 kgs are around my waist and thigh :lol:

I need to rework on the diet to intake little more carbs though. Apart from going to Gym my normal work style is otherwise sedentary.

6pack said:
@Saiyan, how do you manage to eat the oats dude? i tried quaker oats and just couldn't eat them the third day. its just doesn't taste good.

Am having quaker oats only, i just love 'em :D

Thanks guys, hoping to get fit soon :D, had enough with these fats for past 20 yrs :|

_pappu_ said:
hey btw, what are thin people supposed to do :D

lol i am 6' 2/3" and 65kgs :p
real world stick figure

Try building muscle take whey protein and push as heavy weights as you can.Join a really good gym and get a good fitness trainer if you can,but diet has to be huge for the power you will require to push.

After reading all of this looks like i too should join you guys in the weight lose program.

This is something which i have been neglecting since May 2008.

I just stopped all the morning exercises , will gear up from tomm.

TechHead i am in the same boat as you were earlier , thats awesome

from 40 to 32~33.

WTG Saiyan , 15+ Kgs lost.

Hey Saiyan , what time are your gym hours and what time do you have ur dinner.

Also should weights be first or should cardio be first. ?

Museli - Any particular brand , and where should i get this thing.

TechHead and Saiyan good to see that u lost weight and btb i am also over weight can let u know whats my weight but i have a big tummy size is 40" :ashamed: :ashamed: trying to reduce it badly , iam too lazy to go to gym and moreover my work doesn't let me g to gym or anything coz i work at BPO and my i work at the nights and sleep in the day i know its one of the reason to put on weight btb i lost 10 Kgs of weight after i came to Chennai from Bangalore , back in Bangalore i used to just sleeep sleeep sleepp ntn at all the weather used to make me lazy ,but Chennai i cant sleep coz of the humidity , i have tried to go to gym ,tried jogging naaaahhh never did it for a week also ,and btb i am posting this coz @QuadMaster said that he is going to start from tomo , i am waiting for that tomo , coz everyday in the night i prepare my self tat i will jog today ,but i never know that i over slept :p .Any how @QuadMaster all the best let us know how are u planning to cut the weight......

@ metalspreer -- Just go ahead and start activity that you like. Its not necessary to jog, it is just one means. I cycle to office these days, which keeps me fit. Earlier I used to play squash. Also, on weekends, I trek / rock climb / go on cycle rides for fun :)

So plan to devote time to some activity that you like and where you exert yourself suitably.

j/k : Wii Fit is a very viable option ! :p

Thanks for the suggestion mallik ,will try to do al those after i quit my job which is gonna happen in some time , and i will be living the regular life, i mean to say i will no longer work in a BPO ;)

Back