Windows Phone 7 review

Review was excellent and specs are simply brilliant but it will take a while for all the apps to come up.It will be a neck to neck competition between Windows and Android and iOS.

I will be checking out a phone tomorrow locally ( HTC Trophy).I was confused between iOS ,android yesterday.Ironed out iOS is not for me after extensively testing T-mobile G2 vs iphone 4.Now i have to figure out Windows or Android .I hate this :mad:

Party Monger said:
MY - NEXT - PHONE :p

What exactly in your dictionary is NEXT :p

Metalspree said:
Review was excellent and specs are simply brilliant but it will take a while for all the apps to come up.It will be a neck to neck competition between Windows and Android and iOS.

I will be checking out a phone tomorrow locally ( HTC Trophy).I was confused between iOS ,android yesterday.Ironed out iOS is not for me after extensively testing T-mobile G2 vs iphone 4.Now i have to figure out Windows or Android .I hate this :mad:
What exactly in your dictionary is NEXT :p
Biatch, when ever i'l get one it will be a win mobile 7 phone :p

Party Monger said:
Biatch, when ever i'l get one it will be a win mobile 7 phone :p
:rofl: .I have heard that from many folks .Some here tired making me a iphone buyer but EOD we both are confused as hell between Desire Z or Iphone 4 and now Windows 7 phone :mad: .

As of now its Desire Z but who knows what ahead in November with the Ginger bread or Apple also will come up with a KB phone :p

Metalspree said:
:rofl: .I have heard that from many folks .Some here tired making me a iphone buyer but EOD we both are confused as hell between Desire Z or Iphone 4 and now Windows 7 phone :mad: .

As of now its Desire Z but who knows what ahead in November with the Ginger bread or Apple also will come up with a KB phone :p
Haha!

Yeah, ginger bread will come soon and Apple too will update iOS4 + the iPhone hardware, but win phone 7 is such a major refresh in terms of UI, I cant think of using anything else!

For me, UI and software is a major point while choosing the phone, But still the confusion is not over, choosing between the win7 phones will be a task too! :(

I hope something sleek like the IPhone hardware comes out with WP7.

The more i look at it the more im convinced the is teh shit im looking for!! :p

Look at the sexy videos!!

Why do you need the qwerty slider? Tried Swype?

Dun like how the Desire looks :(

Even i am confused as hell between Android and WinMo :(.Will check out the HTC Trophy tomorrow .I don't want a 4.3 incher .Max is 3.7 incher and no samsung please

I am using swype on spica from day one :)

@ the OP. Thanks for the wonderful link of the review mate. I am waiting for WinMo 7 to hit the retail channel for a very very long time and this review has proved to me that what I was expecting from this will be delivered to me.

now to save some dough :)

The UI is simply awesome, very innovative and different. It's amazing to see the great user experience on it in spite of it being so minimalistic. Looks extremely fast as well and well integrated with many essential services.

I'm sure it will put up a big fight against Android and iOS4 as it starts to mature and more apps become available. But as of now, Android seems to be the way to go IMO, especially with Gingerbread around the corner but getting timely updates to devices seems to be a problem in Android, as even Froyo isn't pushed to many devices yet.

I was sure that my next phone was going to be a wp7 too but the 'minimalist' video codec support(no DivX/Xvid) and no bluetooth file transfers has really killed it for me.

Looks goood

But no sec cam

No BT File transfers

No good mem card support

No lossless audio player

No native tethering

Lets see what else

Yes you are right, even the other users were criticising end gadget there on teh posts.. it is a stoopid website indeed if it does not see the good that all teh tech companies across the countries are seeing.
memnom said:
Well "end"gadget can $u(k apple's phantasmal cojones for all i care. Every site including the venerable anandtech has praised WM7 to kingdom come. And from the videos floating around it seems to be justified. But no, to "end"gadget the only video they can possibly post on their review is when a 3rd party app goes haywire. Again they can $u(k apple's cojones AND apple's D*)K and clean the "boys" after.

teja92 said:
Looks goood

But no sec cam

No BT File transfers

No good mem card support

No lossless audio player

No native tethering

Lets see what else
How many of the above are really going to matter?? .I am with Win Mo 7 its way far better than Android .UI is amazing and all devices have same UI and not crappy sense or blurr or anything.Microsoft has set pretty hard standards on manufactures as to not to strip the UI or features at any cost .All those issues which it is having now will be removed by Jan ( Copy feature is coming same time) .

Updates will be from Microsoft and not from Manufacturers or Carriers this way everyone gets to taste the updates and not stuck like android .I have pushed aside my purchase for a new phone just because of Win Mo.

Endgadget talking about apps is cr@p .Android has apps but at least 60% are totally useless.Apps on android are copied over after seeing iOS apps .Windows Market place is going to have quality apps and not to forget community support will be there at any cost .

Back