Windows 7 Professional for 19$ for Students!!

HellBoyX2 said:
YES. I'm a startup, so i have it.. more over i have a paid technet. i'm not share anyone's key here right? neither i'm not selling keys here.

Those who have small businesses can use bizSpark..

By the way how many students are there in this forum who only used this thread?. i have seen lots of people who collected keys telling they are student.. even people are selling keys here.

How about that? that's is LEGIT a?

RULES SHOULD APPLIES TO ALL.. NOT TO CERTAIN PEOPLE. EVEN MODERATORS ARE ACTING LIKE BLIND HERE..:p

How about selling keys here? is that LEGIT...

IF SOMEBODY POINT OUT THE MISTAKE. HE WILL BE CENTERED AND WILL BE AN ENEMY OF THE REST RIGHT?

i have known few people in this thread, who are not student or academic staff. Who are selling and purchasing keys. will that be right? tell me Mr.CRAZY_EDDY?

I never said you don't have a startup. I merely remarked on the irony of you having issues with an offer for students and then sharing a link for an offer for startups when it is a known fact that there are more students than startups anyday. Your earlier post said all "non-students" can apply. Isn't that against the EULA of the BizSpark program?

As for screening who is a student and who isn't, that obviously isn't possible.. that is why I said the thread is put up in good faith.

Selling keys which 6pack pointed out is against the EULA, and has been dealt with since he put across his point properly unlike you.

P.s: Is something wrong with your Caps Lock key?

Crazy_Eddy said:
I never said you don't have a startup. I merely remarked on the irony of you having issues with an offer for students and then sharing a link for an offer for startups when it is a known fact that there are more students than startups anyday. Your earlier post said all "non-students" can apply. Isn't that against the EULA of the BizSpark program?

As for screening who is a student and who isn't, that obviously isn't possible.. that is why I said the thread is put up in good faith.
Selling keys which 6pack pointed out is against the EULA, and has been dealt with since he put across his point properly unlike you.

P.s: Is something wrong with your Caps Lock key?

It's bit of communication problem.

I forgot to Mention, those who have small business/ self employed can use "BizSpark".

Yes i appreciate "@6Pack"s points. He pointed out things well, rather than me.

So enjoyy. Thanks EDDY.. and Thanks 6Pack too..

In order to take advantage of ACM's Student Academic Initiative (SAI) Program, you must verify your student status by providing ACM with the following information:
The name of your Faculty Advisor
Your Student Identification Number

My cousin who is an engg student has applied and is getting this msg...what needs to be done for this?

Hey Guys ..My payment got accepted but now I am being asked for the name of my student advisor and student ID for verification ..., What is this student ID?

Edit: ^^ What a coincidence Wraith just posted the same question at the same time :p

why it says """Not an Active Member""" guys pls help i can not lot into account i had done the payment i cant check weather its cleared or not...

vajm1234 said:
why it says """Not an Active Member""" guys pls help i can not lot into account i had done the payment i cant check weather its cleared or not...

Did you receive any email saying DECLINED TRANSACTION?. If yes then make payment again, otherwise you would be active member.

Click on 'My Student Profile' -> Enter your Faculty advisor (Dunno who that is in the context of Indian Univs, so just enter your HOD's name) and your Student ID number.

Did anybody received MSDN login info in last 2-3 days, I opted for 8th and it is showing You opted in on September 8, 2009.

You will receive email confirmation of your Developer AA account over the next 24 hours. The email confirmation will provide you with the URL to the ACM/Developer AA Product Search Page.

But upto now its already 3 days over and no email. Same for others or anybody got it.

Well, what to enter in Faculty and Student No?
I mean those in colleges do they have a global ID or something coz it was non-existent when i was in college. :p

Back