WTB Wifi Ink Tank or Laser Printer in Mumbai/Thane

vriship

Adept
Looking for a used wifi printer (mandatory to be working without need of a computer).
Type - Ink Tank or Laser. Multi or single function either is fine.

Note: this is for home usage and not commercial. My existing printer Canon LBP 2900b has served well but requiring a Laptop/system to print has become too cumbersome. Size shouldn't be very big.

Send in your offers on PM.

Location - Mumbai/Thane preferred.

assuming LBP 2900b still works - you could attach it to Raspberry Pi or cheap HP tiny pcs (costs between 2-4k), install DietPi or something similar + CUPS and you're good to print it wirelessly.

Since these devices (RPi or HP tiny PC) takes less space and consumes less than 10W or 15w in worst case; you don't have to worry about the energy usage and if you're keen - one could install other software's on top of them and make the energy usage and cost of these devices justified.

Looking for a used wifi printer (mandatory to be working without need of a computer).
Type - Ink Tank or Laser. Multi or single function either is fine.

Note: this is for home usage and not commercial. My existing printer Canon LBP 2900b has served well but requiring a Laptop/system to print has become too cumbersome. Size shouldn't be very big.

Send in your offers on PM.

Location - Mumbai/Thane preferred.
I have a Epson L3150 wifi printer shipping from Anupuram - 603127 pincode. I have the outer box also.

I have a Epson L3150 wifi printer shipping from Anupuram - 603127 pincode. I have the outer box also.
ygpm
assuming LBP 2900b still works - you could attach it to Raspberry Pi or cheap HP tiny pcs (costs between 2-4k), install DietPi or something similar + CUPS and you're good to print it wirelessly.

Since these devices (RPi or HP tiny PC) takes less space and consumes less than 10W or 15w in worst case; you don't have to worry about the energy usage and if you're keen - one could install other software's on top of them and make the energy usage and cost of these devices justified.
too much of hassle. would have opted for this route maybe if it was 7 to 8 years ago.. dont have the patience now. :|

Back