Graphic Cards wierd problem with 5700

i brought up 5700 ati graphics card
driver i installed is which comes with Graphic card
direct x.which link given by (Asingh) for direct x.
operating system:windows 7 ultimate edition
machine:AMD x4 phenom
ram:ddr 3
problem facing:GTA 4

now when i play game for just 2 minutes ,while driving car ,my screen goes flaunting like i am drunk driver and nothing response to it,means i cant apply breaks. i cant come out of the car
also some time when i am walking along the road ,grass which is suppose to be next of me doesnt appear..and now again when screen start getting flauting i can see grass but screen is flaunting ..

please tell me stable driver it really wierd issue

please help on this

cheers
anshul

LOL, Nice try, dont use pirated games

This is done by rockstar games to avoid piracy, its the drunk camera and makes the game unplayable.

Dude, its just Rs500, go buy it from the shop..

cant stop laughing....you did not know about this ?

Edit: no issues with other games right ?

as if...to correct its was happenened with my customer PC...which i clearly mentioned to A singh.

anyway i brought up a good working GTA 4 orignal game to my customer so he his happy now

thanks to all for efforts

This is done by rockstar games to avoid piracy, its the drunk camera and makes the game unplayable.

really??? mine didn't have this issue..

btw GTA IV was boring.... i mean i stopped playing after completing around 4-5 hours...

comp@ddict said:
really??? mine didn't have this issue..

btw GTA IV was boring.... i mean i stopped playing after completing around 4-5 hours...

You probably got the right crack, many cracks did not work.

Yeah, the DVD had a crack by some indian guy from Bombay... good work, I see indian crack heads are not far behind razor and skidrow :p

Back