Why are users getting banned?

r4hul

Adept
Hi all,
So i see that some users get banned randomly. I understand this is not random and they would have violated some rules etc but don't you think it would be a good idea if we can see why the user was banned. Eg user Usman Raza. He was here from 2015 but now I see he is banned.

Last edited:
I still do not understand completely why Red dragon was banned. Was he a fraud ? What exactly happened . No one clearly gave me a satisfactory explanation even after talking to the mods .

I still do not understand completely why Red dragon was banned. Was he a fraud ?
That was a different matter altogether. As far as I can guess, he was serving professional advices without proving he was a real doctor. I could be wrong though.

Architect, programmers or most pros can give professional advice on the internet and that's okay. But nobody can give medical advice except for a real doctor. Not even god-tier Phd biologists who invent medications or surgical procedures have that authority.

I still do not understand completely why Red dragon was banned. Was he a fraud ? What exactly happened . No one clearly gave me a satisfactory explanation even after talking to the mods .
Really? I don’t know who fell for his tall tales of philanthropy, Europe, and even his “doctory”. I am a fool and ever I could smell his nonsense after a couple of posts. He should have been banned long back.

He would always be gifting things to poor people in the for sales thread but never actually follow up. I am pretty sure he was a guy in Kolkata in his underwear thinking how people could be so gullible.

Really? I don’t know who fell for his tall tales of philanthropy, Europe, and even his “doctory”. I am a fool and ever I could smell his nonsense after a couple of posts. He should have been banned long back.

He would always be gifting things to poor people in the for sales thread but never actually follow up. I am pretty sure he was a guy in Kolkata in his underwear thinking how people could be so gullible.
Who fell for it?
Plenty of people here not only fell for it but were his fan, every comment was liked by at least 5 people.
I didn't know there was an option to follow profile on this site until he complained that several people have started following him and he has no idea why.
One user replied he was one of them because he goes through all his comments whenever he gets time.

That was a different matter altogether. As far as I can guess, he was serving professional advices without proving he was a real doctor. I could be wrong though.

Architect, programmers or most pros can give professional advice on the internet and that's okay. But nobody can give medical advice except for a real doctor. Not even god-tier Phd biologists who invent medications or surgical procedures have that authority.
Was that the reason ? I thought he was being abusive towards others ? Don't know exactly as I didn't visit the forum for a few months, and when I did, he was already banned.

I did have personal interaction with him via PMs, and he did really work for WHO from what I remember.

Was that the reason ? I thought he was being abusive towards others ? Don't know exactly as I didn't visit the forum for a few months, and when I did, he was already banned.

I did have personal interaction with him via PMs, and he did really work for WHO from what I remember.
Same here but cannot vouch on him esp. after he started ranting all over and kept cursing Indian Medical education and doctors from India etc.
He shared me his personal whatsapp no and a local kolkata no. when he was in India but I had no reason to contact him.

This guy also got banned and we don't know why.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-12-14-27-10-70_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-12-14-27-10-70_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 126

I didn't even know that guy got banned. After some point, I was unable to see his profile and figured he banned ME.

As you may recall I had a special relationship with that guy. Figured he'd make a good addition to my scalp collection :D

Heh, so that's how he got the likes. Your points have to be pretty damn weak if you need to bribe people to like them

Last edited:

People still fall for such tricks. Write good essay about any topic and make tall claims, throw in some country into the discussion, people are already impressed. Such a old proven tactic works in real life too, esp on Tinder gals.
But many here smelled his bullshit long before he got caught. It was entertaining while it last !!

Back