Who wants to bet !

Switch

Skilled
I am betting that TE will go down in next 48 hours for some board maintaince... How about 100 nickels on that... :bleh: :eek:hyeah: :bleh:

Okey lets be more realistic... Which of the three below mentioned games will rock more...

Quake IV
F.E.A.R.
COD II

I am placing my bet on Q4 followed by COD II and F.E.A.R.

How about you guys....

I am betting all my nickels that 3dmark05 (the game all love so much :eek:hyeah:) will have more hours of playing than all these 3 games combined. :rofl:

Once r520 is out peeps who have got it will start tweaking and benching it. 7800gtx will slap some fancy cooling in an effort to outbid the new cards. Simply put 3dmark05 will be the most played game :D

FEAR >/= Quake 4 > COD2

Never liked ww2 shooters much. cod1 practically played itself, I was just shooting and moving when it told me to. Amazing atmosphere it had though.

Yeah, I hated COD (no offence) but I didn't like the old-fashioned weapons. Nobody will after completing Splinter Cell :eek:hyeah:

So for me its Q4 > F.E.A.R. > CODII

Decadent_Spectre said:
....the next C&C whenever it decides to show up....
Now that EA has taken over westwood, don't expect a good c&c game anytime soon or possibly never since generals didn't sell enough to please them.
Even if it does come, it will probably be run-of-the-mill like generals and ground zero, since EA got rid of the original westwood team.

saumilsingh said:
Now that EA has taken over westwood, don't expect a good c&c game anytime soon or possibly never since generals didn't sell enough to please them.
Even if it does come, it will probably be run-of-the-mill like generals and ground zero, since EA got rid of the original westwood team.

actually generals wasnt that bad it was kind of fun....it certainly kept the action fast paced...not nearly enough as RA2 though

they did announce that a new c&c game is in the making sometime in december....they said "Expect a proper anouncement soon"...lol been 10 months and no anouncement...instead they made BFME and now BFME II ...lol they are going to bleed LOTR ....

PS - more than half of the westwood team quit when EA took westwood and they made a new studio....i believe the address is www.petroglyphgames.com ...and they seem to be working on a cool SW RTS game...the rest stayed with EA cause of the $$$$$...and its not ground zero but "zero : hour"

all that aside...one must hope...or else i will loose all faith in the gaming industry :( ...all of todays FPS games are more or less crap

A star wars role playing strategy like warcraft3 would own.

Jedi's and Sith's could be the heroes
The force could be the spells
The republic, the empire and the seperatists could be the factions

And all the land and air vehicles from the movies.

lol...well SW : EAW from petroglyph is more or less like the old C&Cs but it has some changes...i suppose this is their "enhancement and evolution" of the genre...but overall if you read a bit in depth youd see its pretty cool as it is a continous war...you fight in a persistent universe when fighting in campaign mode and also read about something like that available for online play ...but restricted to 1v1....you dont get any extra resources in battle mode but limit4d cash/troops ...and some other things

personally the best thing is you *can* build the death star ;)

finally an RTS game that gives you a weapon to forget about defenses,counter nuke defense system...simply ...hehe

Quake 4 is definitely one of the most anticipated games.

I have played COD2 demo and to be honest its intense. More intense in the demo level than any map of COD1. Just turn up the diffuculty and play the demo.

I am having high hopes from the COD2. but ya Quake 4 multiplayer factor and legacy of previous Quake games gives it a edge.

Bet on COD2 at the top..F.E.A.R would be no.2 and Quake 4 at last

MOD EDIT: Content Added

umm my bet is in now.. well i wanted to tell ya guys, PCGAMER reviewed a version of Quake 4 and they say its the most disgusting ID Game to come out.

It has a mere 70 on it(even Larry did better and Playboy)..

GAME SET AND MATCH

EDIT 2

umm btw PC GAMER reviewed Q4 and according to them, its the worst ID Game to come out. It has a mere 70(thats worser than Playboy) lol...

HAPPY BETTING :D

NOTE: Use the EDIT button if you forgot to add anything to your post

umm my bet is in now.. well i wanted to tell ya guys, PCGAMER reviewed a version of Quake 4 and they say its the most disgusting ID Game to come out.

It has a mere 70 on it(even Larry did better and Playboy)..

GAME SET AND MATCH

umm btw PC GAMER reviewed Q4 and according to them, its the worst ID Game to come out. It has a mere 70(thats worser than Playboy) lol...

HAPPY BETTING :D

Back