Storage Solutions Which SSD is Better...

Bu the way, is this the right time for purchasing a SSD or Shall I wait for a month, previous week the price was around 6k, this week Primeabgb listed the price to be Rs. 5555, while Deltapage has listed to be Rs. 5400. Is the price gonna be decrease more, or should i buy without any further delay.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the information on the SSD here, a couple of question on the same top.

1) can I purchase the intel SSD online? I see [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Corsair product on flipkart, but did not see the intel SSD on that site, is there some where else I can pick this up at the correct price. (I am looking at an online purchase as live quite far away from town and cannot spend a whole day to pickup a SSD.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2) Does the drive come with all cables (SATA cables) necessary to mount it on to my Rig?[/font]

The force 3 has asynchronous nand which is slower. Get the intel drive.
The force GT uses synchronous nand just like the vertex 3.

Dont mean to dig up an oldish post, but just putting the info out there for future ref. May be obsolete though...

The force GT uses synchronous nand just like the vertex 3.

Dont mean to dig up an oldish post, but just putting the info out there for future ref. May be obsolete though...

Yep but the GT is not available in India. Only the lame force 3 is available.

Back