Budget 90k+ Which of these has better screen

Hi,

I'm looking to buy one from following 3 laptops. Could you please rate them 1-2-3 (good-better-best) in terms of
a. Display
b. cooling

I know neither has best of the display (with M3800 and other laptops around). However, for some org policy reasons, I've only these three options to choose from.

1. M4800 - FHD - M5100 (Please do not advice QHD)
2. M2800 - FHD
3. E6540 - FHD

Thanks for your help :)

Budget is such that I can max afford a M4800-M5100-FHD (which means M3800 or M4800-K2100 or M4800-QHD etc. are out of budget. Well, this is not my budget but my company's who will provide me this laptop ;))

My main purpose of laptop (in priority) = Software Development (not AutoCad.. Just .NET) > Movies > PDF Reading > Gaming (FPS like Serious Sam) > dabble a bit with Photoshop

I'm particularly keen towards M4800 FHD but I saw many threads on forums where people returned their FHD and replaced it with QHD or HD (only). This made be a little confused if I should commit for placing a M4800 order to my company.

If FHD is requirement and you are burning company's money, then go for Asus J750JR or MSI's upcoming GP/GT laptops or Lenovo Y50 :p
Specially when all you need to do is .net development thus gaming comes as prio 1 reason :D

Back