All OS Which mobile screen is easiest on the eye

dpandey

Adept
My main phone is MI4. While I love the phone, the LCD screen gives me headache. Twilight app makes it a little better, but I was wondering if any other type of screen will lessen the strain on the eyes.

MIUI has a separate color setting. That's what I was asking. Check the settings. Twilight never worked for me properly on my Mi4i.

Thanks for the info. I just checked them and they do little.

Twilight crashes once in a while but I simply restart it. I am not a heavy user.

I'm on Sony and never ever had such issues, the viewing is pleasant to the eyes either watching videos or reading. I dont use any tool. Brightness is auto thought set at 70%.
Also pleasant are Lumias.

Some updates. I replaced the MI4 firmware with cyanogenmod, Twilight is now stable. (the network connection seems flaky though). T

I also have a blackberry z10 which I rarely use. Just realized how much better the screen is compared to the MI4's. Unfortunately, the lack of apps makes it unusable.

Next step is to look for a Lumia or a phone with AMOLED (1+3?).

Or join the apple sheeps.

Samsung is the King of AMOLED's. Apple used to buy from them till legal issues became too difficult between them. Have a dekko. Sammy has a full range on offer at different budget points.

Any perfectly or near perfectly calibrated display shouldn't give you any headache. Obviously Samsung AMOLED panels with Basic mode, and I noticed that even iPhone 7's LCD is excellently calibrated. Anything other than that have average to below average calibration. And apps like CF Lumen and sorts are there always.

Back