Disciple
Wanted to know whch 37 incher is wrth d dough...? :S

Which is better...........???

The Samsung LA 37R81B

or

Sony S Series - KLV-37S310A/B

OR

Shud i go for the Panasonic Viera Palsma TH-42PV70H

[Thats d last option] I knw cost wise the plasma is d best thing to go for...
Bt d prblm is dat i wana wall mount it and i got only 50 inches space for it...n d tv will kinda luk bloated...

:huh: :huh:

So whch of the two 37 inchers is d best...?

Personally i luv d samsung it luks B..E..A..U...tiful... :cowboy:

Do put in ur comments asap...i wana buy d TV within 3 dayz...n i rly cant make up my mind... :argue:

what r u going to be watching mostly?? regular cable,Tatasky,HD content,console gaming??

ive seen the 37" Sony the picture looked really grainy..im guessing its bcos of th e dotpitch..

well of the two options the sony is the better ,dont forget boths are 720p screens,so i suggest u to go for a 32inch sony KLV-32W300A its 1080p tv.

rams_716 said:
Wanted to know whch 37 incher is wrth d dough...? :S

Which is better...........???

The Samsung LA 37R81B

or

Sony S Series - KLV-37S310A/B

OR

Shud i go for the Panasonic Viera Palsma TH-42PV70H

[Thats d last option] I knw cost wise the plasma is d best thing to go for...
Bt d prblm is dat i wana wall mount it and i got only 50 inches space for it...n d tv will kinda luk bloated...

:huh: :huh:

So whch of the two 37 inchers is d best...?

Personally i luv d samsung it luks B..E..A..U...tiful... :cowboy:

Do put in ur comments asap...i wana buy d TV within 3 dayz...n i rly cant make up my mind... :argue:

Toshiba has some good stuff at 37 inches

TechHead said:
Get the Panasonic plasma. There ain't no substitute for (diagonal) screen size.

and color...

If you can manage with 1 HDMI port and the plain casing then choose the Panasonic PV7H over the PV70H. Will save you 10k.

i chekd out at Vijay Sales 2day..

d guy suggested me to go for a 32" instd of 42" coz me only got a distnc of 10ft frm ma sofa to d wall... :'(

Whtz d opinion frm ur side...? :S

:help:

D 32" luks way too small...me alrdy got a 29" CRT...n mom feels d 42" is way too big :mad:

So no choice bt to go for a 37" plz suggest me d best one...!! ASAP :(

6-8ft viewing distance is fine for 42".

I have a 42" PV70H in my bedroom and my viewing distance is 6-8ft. Infact I like it at tat distance and dont like to sit back.

The picture is very good... I took a demo of too many LCDs b4 I purchased this and theres no comparison to the black levels and color.

Have you viewed the 42" TVs frm tat distance. Do you really think its too big at tat distance?

Also to my eyes, some of the smaller LCDs seem to have better color compared to larger LCDs(not comparing them to plasmas though).

Vijay Sales doesnt have Panasonic...dat genius sed Panasonic isnt gud :O

Me goin to CROMA in a day or two...lesse...will post accrdngly... :D

Thanx...

Lot of dealers are having trouble dealing Panasonic and its not very profitable for them... So anti-Panny is a good Business strategy for them. Even TMC from where I bought the Panny tried to persuade me against the PV70H, but I told them I trust my eyes. Ask them abt the class leading Pioneer Kuro and they will probably tell you that even that is not a good display :p
The only thing Im not sure is the after sales service... Luckily, I hvnt had to find out til now.

hey isnt there a 37inch panasonic plasma i think it won whats hi fi award in aprils issue but those guys also test products in uk.

i saw a 37" panasonic at alfa for 47000 (without bill)
also the panasonic 42" plasma PV7 is for around 51-52k without bill

make ur choice:hap2:

Thx al..

I chekd d specs for d Samsung 5 Series as Fahrenheit suggsetd..d specs luk cooool :eek:hyeah:

D specs are

VIDEO Size - 94cm (37)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio - 15,000:1
Viewing Angle 178°/178° - (H/V)
Response Time - 5ms
Full HD - 1080p

Herez d link...

LA37A550P1 LCD TV - television SAMSUNG

Shud i go for this or do u guyz still suggest d 42 Panasonic Plasma...??
(I Wana go for d plasma too...coz m gona b payn more for d 37incher :'( bt ma parents just luvd d SAMSUNGz luks :mad: n cant blame thm..it ds luk gr8 :S )

42" plasma over that Samsung anyday. What do looks matter.. are you or your parents going to be looking at the TV or the stuff played back on the screen?

Any idea how m uch the panasonic 42 will be with bill?

Dad wanted to get a new tv(only tatasky) and i have o decide between a bravia 32 V or a 42 plasma like this one...

Back